• Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Betnley
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're nothing short of pathetic. Too many utterly average players living off past glories.

Samba has well and truly plateau'd. Nelsen is nowhere as good as some of us seem to think. Emerton couldn't beat an egg, Khiz is NOT a full back, Dunny couldn't pass wind and Reid might as well have stayed at home. We're deservedly behind - AGAIN.

FFS. Petrov is having a field day. We cannot defend for ****

We are incredibly vulnerable all over

And this site keeps crashing, which is getting me even more annoyed!!

And WHY doesn't Mr Hughes just raid Gamst's house and get the negatives back? Put us all out of our misery????

This is just awful.

Berner should not be allowed to put the shirt on.

Why do Ped and Bentley feel the need to hold hands

Santa Needs someone with him

Why does Bents feel the need to keep doing stupid flicks that just loose posetion

Someone tell Samba just stay in friggin defence

Shocking

Think it's fair to say that the manager made a huge tactical error by starting Zurab at right back to face Petrov, one of the better left wingers in the league these days. Our entire right hand side has been completely ineffective this first half. One might put all blame on the players as it is their job to execute on the pitch. But watching this, you have to wonder what the manager and his staff has been up to recently. Do we not hire scouts any more? Perhaps the scouts are substandard? Do the management not watch game film during the week? Our performance seems so half arsed you wonder if we even bothered to prepare properly.

Oh, and MGP is absolutely awful. If we had any sort of squad depth, he'd never even make the stands never mind the bench...

well at least peds is getting better.... a draw would be good at this moment.

everyone keeps saying this, but he's still been having poor games. even if he has been getting slightly better, the fact he's still producing this kind of garbage says it all really. please let some club with more money than sense even offer £4 million for him, i for one would take that for him right now.

Bentley and Santa aside, the current performance of that lot is relegation material. I haven't seen any stats but i expect Dunny gave the ball away 20+ times in that half, he is constantly a yard behind play and although his fitness and commitment are there, he's simply not up to the job.

Pederson is showing that he is simply a poor football player, I don't think its a case of lack of effort any more, he is slow, shy on AND off the ball and lacks any real potency.

Petrov looks like a world beater, surely Emerton has to go to right back and move bentley out wide to accomodate Benni/Roberts.

Hughesey should make changes NOW, not in the 80th minute when were still chasing the game.

Well said - action is a MUST - no sitting on your hands this time Sparky.

And for the person who said we had no creativity in midfield - I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there!!!! Stringing a couple of passes together without giving the ball away would be a fine start, creativity will need to wait.

Archived