• Berner
    • Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Betnley
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy

I find it hard to see past City scoring 3 or 4, which is a huge contrast to how I felt when I bought the tickets. A draw would be a result for Rovers.

Any suggestions on where best to park. Haven't been to COMS for a while and I can't remember.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it hard to see past City scoring 3 or 4, which is a huge contrast to how I felt when I bought the tickets. A draw would be a result for Rovers.

Any suggestions on where best to park. Haven't been to COMS for a while and I can't remember.

I seriously can't see City scoring 3 or 4, please remember we are playing Man City not Man Utd.............and for everyone........WE AIN'T JUST TURNED INTO A BAD TEAM .......

City 1 (elano 87)

Rovers 2 ( S.Cruz 12, Pedersen 54)

I seriously can't see City scoring 3 or 4, please remember we are playing Man City not Man Utd.............and for everyone........WE AIN'T JUST TURNED INTO A BAD TEAM .......

City 1 (elano 87)

Are you serious????

did you not watch the wigan game??? We can easily be 3 nil down within 20 mins, and no we haven't just turned into a bad team it's taken about 9 games

City 1 (elano 87)

I'm usually hopelessly optimistic befeore a game but even I don't live in dreamland. City have a perfect home record, in our last six games we have conceded 15 goals, 9 of them at home and 5 at the stadium of terror that is the JJB!! I didn't say we are a bad team, though we have played some crap football and a 1-0 home defeat by Chelsea represented an improvement!!!!!

The turkeys got an early stuffing at Wigan and I suspect we shall see more of the same tonight. For me it can only get better ;)

I don't know why youre all so cool on this game.

We looked like coming back to form against Chelsea, we have a good record at City and they have had luck on their side in most of their home games this season.

Sure we have some problems but we often get a result when not expected.

I think we'll win cosily...3-1.

I think we will win this one, maybe not as big margin as last time. Okay the City team is different to the last season but in my opinion they still play the same way its just that they are actually scoring more goals this time as they actually have decent goalscorers. We have also beaten this team already this season. No reason why we cant again...

Guest fernhurstblue
what are the ticket sales like for tonight?

I know of more going to Derby on Sunday rather than the short trip to the COMS.

I have a good feeling about tonite....just like I did before the game at Wigan!

RESULT:

1 sending off -v- 1 sending off :rover:

2000+

Sour grapes from me but getting a bit fed up with all the hype over Man City at the moment. Hope we give them a really good game tonight and obviously win (but would take a point).

Just hope we can keep 11 players on the pitch.

Need to get things back on track ASAP or the season is in danger of fizzling out.

rain?

the weather is fine looking out of my office window at Liverpool. The River Mersey is a bit choppy though.

It's been wet, cold and miserabe here since around 11.00, raining non-stop. Hardly been light yet today. Just been to Chorley and the roads are carrying a lot of surface water.

Because of the TV move this is the first Boxing Day fixture I will have missed since 1994, when incidentally we played away at Man City. So I reckon we're going to win 3-1 and then go on to win the title.

Team (it's on Skysports name the team)

Flowers

Berg

Hendry

Gale

Le Saux

Ripley

Sherwood

Atkins

Wilcox

Shearer

Sutton

Back to reality I still think we'll get something from the game. I can only remember us losing once on Boxing day in the last 20 years. 1 - 0 Rovers (yes a clean sheet), Santa Cruz with the only goal

Archived