BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Savage - The Bad Apple

Roost

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great pirate look-a-like guy that is!

We really miss him in our midfield!

The true and best example of the great bully boys days!

We are certainly missing someone of his calibre. Not just his tireless running but also his gumption, which was contagious on the pitch.

• Backroom

Finally got around to listening to Savage's interview at the moment and it's brilliant, the amount of stumbling the interviewer is going through is classic, Savage is completley owning him here, barring him getting a little over excited about someone having a premier league appearance!

To be honest whilst I did find it funny, he should've stopped after 2 or 3 minutes. The longer it went on the sillier it became. Fair play to Sav for having a go, though :D

To be honest whilst I did find it funny, he should've stopped after 2 or 3 minutes. The longer it went on the sillier it became. Fair play to Sav for having a go, though :D

I actually agree, I wrote that whilst listening to it and after a while he did go over the same points a little and it started to drag, still classic though. A manager couldn't ask for more public support from his captain than that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived