BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pubs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard that a member on this site (Brownie) is coming out of the Hordens, Shame cracking pub

Mac is actually one of my favourite customers and he knows very well I have no intention of leaving, despite the rumours.

Youre a naughty boy Mackie and shall be punished.

I was only playing games!

If you are looking for somewhere to go on a Saturday night with live music ( few and far beteween these days)

you should have a look at the Hordens I'll be the one whos ###### at the end of the bar ###### and if you give your users name and the password for that night i'll buy you an ale !

:rover:

and if you give your users name and the password for that night i'll buy you an ale !

:rover:

Yeah right mac.... and my credit card details too?

BUT

There IS already someone who must have sussed my password on here and every so often signs in to make 'contentious' posts. Whoever it is seems determined to get me in bother. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Gordon on page 12 of the restaurants thread.

It concerns me a little how you remembered that. :huh:

Anyway it's crap and Thwaites are intent on forcing it down our throats ^_^ by replacing the excellent Carlsberg Export with it in so many outlets.

It concerns me a little how you remembered that. :huh:

Anyway it's crap and Thwaites are intent on forcing it down our throats ^_^ by replacing the excellent Carlsberg Export with it in so many outlets.

I am a very irregular drinker of lager as I don't usually like it. I once had a pint of this stuff and actually enjoyed it. As I often agree with your restaurant comments, I took note of your views on the lager.

• 1 month later...
Ewood Arms is now open

Gerry Bell is leaving the Moorgate and taking it over.

As for beers, watch out for most Thwaites outlets replacing Carling with Fosters. Orders from the new MD, but it wont be happening at The Hordens ! No Chance.

Gerry Bell is leaving the Moorgate and taking it over.

As for beers, watch out for most Thwaites outlets replacing Carling with Fosters. Orders from the new MD, but it wont be happening at The Hordens ! No Chance.

Fosters has to be the worst beer ever made but good to see ewood arms open again and hopefully still won't be a Indian restaurant just I reckon round ewood we need that pub open as it get tooo packed in pubs before and after a game

Archived