BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trivia

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This question was posed at work today. Strangely I answered exactly the same as you, but I was wrong.

It's Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Villa, Newcastle, Leeds and....... Blackburn Rovers!

(I don't know when this question was first posed, I didn't argue though. Although people did take the mick about me not choosing Blackburn)

Just found this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_FA_Premier_League_table?wasRedirected=true

We have won a lot more than we have lost. We are Blackburn Rovers, we are a big club!

• 4 weeks later...

Here`s a hard one for ya (oo-err!! :unsure: )

Where have all the gloating dingles gone that frequented this messageboard back in September?? :huh:

You know the one`s ;)......

the one`s saying the premier league isn`t that hard?

the one`s saying they were 'top dogs' in Lancashire?

the one`s saying Eric Coyle was god?

Answers on a postcard please :lol:

Here's some more Trivia for ya-Rovers have not scored a league goal away from home in open play since Man City away (MGP), in early January.

And another triv question-Which club had the biggest attendance on the opening day of the first Premier League season, 1992-93.

Good question. Can only think of 4 so far -

Boudewijn Zenden

Michael Owen

Nicolas Anelka (played for 3 and Real)

Mark Hughes

Edit:

Emmanuel Petit

Need one more.

Edit 2:

Lassana Diarra.

:D

Archived