BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] P N E

Ben-2000

They got two rounds further than us so not much to laugh at them about. :blink:

I thought Alan Irvine had them playing some good stuff and trying to knock the ball about. They certainly looked a much better outfit than when we mullered them pre season.

You have a point RB but it's still funny.

Nob Ender mate says they're hacked off with the incosistency. They'll have 2 good performances followed by 3 bad ones.

You have a point RB but it's still funny.

Nob Ender mate says they're hacked off with the incosistency. They'll have 2 good performances followed by 3 bad ones.

Still hope they go down............closely followed by the Dingles and Blackpool next season.

The sooner Accy Stanley are our nearest rivals (about five divisions below us) the better.

Your joking, right?

What is their reasoning behind that claim? Nobody of sound mind, even in Preston, could assert that and actually believe it.

No I'm not joking and yes they do believe that. They reckon and always have done, that if PNE were in the same league as BRFC, they would get bigger gates. Just like Mark Lawrenson does.

No I'm not joking and yes they do believe that. They reckon and always have done, that if PNE were in the same league as BRFC, they would get bigger gates. Just like Mark Lawrenson does.

They've obviosly got more in common with Burnley than I thought. :rolleyes:

Must really nark them to see loads of fellow Prestonians off to Ewood.

They reckon and always have done, that if PNE were in the same league as BRFC, they would get bigger gates. Just like Mark Lawrenson does.

They all had the chance to prove it back in 2000 season.

They all failed & had to eat their words.

Come to think of it, i don`t think we lost a single local derby that season.

some stats for season 2000/2001

local derbies.....

..............1st Division..............

Rovers 1 v 1 Notlob......23,660

Dingles 0 v 2 Rovers.....21,369

Rovers 3 v 2 Nob End....23,983

Notlob 1 v 4 Rovers.......20,017

Rovers 5 v 0 Dingles.....23,515

Nob End 0 v 1 Rovers....16,973

....................FA Cup..............

Notlob 1 v 1 Rovers.......22,048

Rovers 3 v 0 Notlob.......20,318

......worthington cup...............

Rochdale 1 v 1 Rovers...4,873

Rovers 6 v 1 Rochdale...12,977

ROVERS....P10 W7 D3 L0....F27 A7

tosspot fans who refer to us as burnley do as the @#/?S....hate em and as some of my ex's family are on the board i hope they go down and it costs em a mint.

Sound mind in Preston ?? Have you met some of the locals ?

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ended up in the assembly on saturday and was totally sober ,what a rum place it makes club trop look like spearmint rhino.

Archived