BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] This Buy A Brick Mylarky

:rover: my dad and uncle had a brick bought for them at xmas,my uncles had been on display and has now gone missing,my dads has never been seen but was promised to be on show by march,anyone else had problems :!: :brfcsmilie:

Yeah some of those that bought at Christmas got told it would be end of feb I think, now we had a letter saying there is an issue with the suppliers so until that’s resolved the new bricks wont be laid!! Still waiting for mine!

now we had a letter saying there is an issue with the suppliers so until that’s resolved the new bricks wont be laid!! Still waiting for mine!

If that is in fact the case then it's very naughty indeed sending out fresh "Walkerfame" application forms with the ST renewal packs.

There's been no mention at all of any such problems at the Fans Forum. Will raise it at the next meeting.

Yeah some of those that bought at Christmas got told it would be end of feb I think, now we had a letter saying there is an issue with the suppliers so until that’s resolved the new bricks wont be laid!! Still waiting for mine!

So, you're saying you can't get laid?

I tell you what, that Jewsons mob are a useless bunch of @#/?s.

I was down Ewood this morning getting some tickets for Liverpool and there were a couple of guys who looked to be laying some of the bricks down so they may be the ones that were recently purchased, may be worth having a scout if you are one of the people who has bought a brick for the newer squares.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Not had any further info since they said it was delayed - il check!

Another batch of bricks went down today, filling Tugay's square.

My parents by pure fluke happened to at Ewood as my brick was being laid! Meant to be in a good place according to Mater.

For those not yet down, the bricklayer said there's some more still to be done but not enough to immediately start the next block.

Archived