BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Friendlies

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have flights, accommodation, and airport transfers to the Algarve for Rovers summer tour all bookable on our website, www.iknow-holidays.co.uk When prompted for a discount code during the booking process use BRPT08BRFCS This will give you an additional on line discount available only to Rovers supporters.

The website will check availability and prices of all airlines for you in one search, including low cost 9easyjet, Ryanair, Thomsonfly etc etc)and charter flights. You can then add accommodation and airport transfers to create your own tailored made package that is protected by our ATOL Licence (9253). You can also just book flights or accommodation only. Alternatively, if you prefer to book by phone just call us 0871 423 5057 As well as the stock of over 70,000 hotels we have on line we have access to a similar number off line! Dealing with virtually all the major accommodation only providers our commercial terms allow us to discount their on line prices! So, in the unlikely event that you see better priced hotels just give us a call and we can probably give you a further discount.

Using the Discount Code will also allow us to identify Rovers supporters travelling to the Algarve amongst the thousands of 'normal` tourists who book on our websites. It appears the stadium is in the east of the Algarve so will not be close to any of the major Algarvian tourist resorts. Therefore, subject to numbers travelling we will be making arrangements for match transfers from the resorts. Priority will be given to supporters booking flights and/or accommodation with us.

As always, we will be making a contribution to BRFCS.com on all bookings received from the site.

Paul

Staying Away Ltd

0871 423 5057

www.iknow-holidays.co.uk

www.iknow-portugal.co.uk

www.iknow-spain.co.uk

www.iknow-canaryislands.co.uk

www.iknow-majorca.co.uk

ATOL 9253

Sorry for being thick but where is villa real st antonia I cant find it and is faro the nearest airport

thanks

It's literally on the border with Spain, right on the Portugese south coast.

Here

Faro is the nearest airport though Seville may be worth a look.

We have flights, accommodation, and airport transfers to the Algarve for Rovers summer tour all bookable on our website, www.iknow-holidays.co.uk When prompted for a discount code during the booking process use BRPT08BRFCS This will give you an additional on line discount available only to Rovers supporters.

The website will check availability and prices of all airlines for you in one search, including low cost 9easyjet, Ryanair, Thomsonfly etc etc)and charter flights. You can then add accommodation and airport transfers to create your own tailored made package that is protected by our ATOL Licence (9253). You can also just book flights or accommodation only. Alternatively, if you prefer to book by phone just call us 0871 423 5057 As well as the stock of over 70,000 hotels we have on line we have access to a similar number off line! Dealing with virtually all the major accommodation only providers our commercial terms allow us to discount their on line prices! So, in the unlikely event that you see better priced hotels just give us a call and we can probably give you a further discount.

Using the Discount Code will also allow us to identify Rovers supporters travelling to the Algarve amongst the thousands of 'normal` tourists who book on our websites. It appears the stadium is in the east of the Algarve so will not be close to any of the major Algarvian tourist resorts. Therefore, subject to numbers travelling we will be making arrangements for match transfers from the resorts. Priority will be given to supporters booking flights and/or accommodation with us.

As always, we will be making a contribution to BRFCS.com on all bookings received from the site.

Paul

Staying Away Ltd

0871 423 5057

www.iknow-holidays.co.uk

www.iknow-portugal.co.uk

www.iknow-spain.co.uk

www.iknow-majorca.co.uk

ATOL 9253

We now have flights, hotels, apartments, and airport transfers all available on our dedicated Portugal website;

http://www.iknow-portugal.co.uk/algarve/

Subject to numbers of Rovers fans travelling to Portugal for the competition we will be arranging match transfers from the resorts on the Algarve to the stadium.

Paul

Staying Away Ltd

0871 423 5057

www.iknow-holidays.co.uk

www.iknow-portugal.co.uk

www.iknow-spain.co.uk

www.iknow-majorca.co.uk

ATOL 9253

4 of us booked. 4 nights in albufeira thu-sun. flying from manc with thomson air. bit of a mission to get to the place where games being played. be handy if there was an organised bus

See above. Subject to numbers travelling we will be arranging match transfers from the Algarve resorts. Priority will be given to people booking flights and/or accommodation with Staying Away but we do anticipate we will have some seats available for supporters who have not booked with us.

Paul

Staying Away Ltd

0871 423 5057

www.iknow-portugal.co.uk

ATOL 9253

Hi folks,

missed some of this as been away from the forum for a bit and oklahoma just brought it to my attention via msn.

For those that dont know i live in the Algarve near Vale do Lobo (probably one of the 3 locations rovers will stay at as only 3 places locally that have a full sized pitch for any proper training).

Villa Real is right on the edge of the algarve bordering the Guardiana river and Spain right next door (hence the tournament name) and from loule/vilamoura on the A22 motorway should take approx 45 minutes to drive there - Lagos probably another 30-40 minutes on top assuming motorway speeds of approx 130-140kph (which is over the limit and i wouldnt recommend to anyone of course).

If anyone needs any assistance this end just shout, i have clients with holiday rental places for people wanting to stay in the Vilamoura area etc, but any questions just shout.

Just a quick note, Faro airport is the nearest airport and in summer there should be plenty of holiday flights from all uk airports, Seville may prove a little harder to fly to and its about approx 2 hours away from Villa real.

Cheaper places to stay are -

albufeira (blackpool with sun and no piers/amusements)

lagos/luz (west algarve)

tavira (east algarve - 10 mins from the tournament)

Basically the last two being far west and far east respectively are generally cheaper to stay/rent/eat than central algarve.

More expensive (some overly expensive!) -

Vale do Lobo

Vilamoura

Quinta Do Lago

An even cheaper option is to fly into Portugal and look for accomodation in the Ayamonte/Isla Canela/Cartaya towns in spain, its cheaper than portugal, vat is less and fuel is a third of the price!

Peter.

Hi folks,

missed some of this as been away from the forum for a bit and oklahoma just brought it to my attention via msn.

For those that dont know i live in the Algarve near Vale do Lobo (probably one of the 3 locations rovers will stay at as only 3 places locally that have a full sized pitch for any proper training).

Villa Real is right on the edge of the algarve bordering the Guardiana river and Spain right next door (hence the tournament name) and from loule/vilamoura on the A22 motorway should take approx 45 minutes to drive there - Lagos probably another 30-40 minutes on top assuming motorway speeds of approx 130-140kph (which is over the limit and i wouldnt recommend to anyone of course).

If anyone needs any assistance this end just shout, i have clients with holiday rental places for people wanting to stay in the Vilamoura area etc, but any questions just shout.

Just a quick note, Faro airport is the nearest airport and in summer there should be plenty of holiday flights from all uk airports, Seville may prove a little harder to fly to and its about approx 2 hours away from Villa real.

Cheaper places to stay are -

albufeira (blackpool with sun and no piers/amusements)

lagos/luz (west algarve)

tavira (east algarve - 10 mins from the tournament)

Basically the last two being far west and far east respectively are generally cheaper to stay/rent/eat than central algarve.

More expensive (some overly expensive!) -

Vale do Lobo

Vilamoura

Quinta Do Lago

An even cheaper option is to fly into Portugal and look for accomodation in the Ayamonte/Isla Canela/Cartaya towns in spain, its cheaper than portugal, vat is less and fuel is a third of the price!

Peter.

"albufeira (blackpool with sun and no piers/amusements)"

Don't you mean Morecambe then?

"albufeira (blackpool with sun and no piers/amusements)"

Don't you mean Morecambe then?

No as albufeira whenever i drive through it full of bright pink brits in football shirts walking from bar to bar, my childhood memories of morecambe (the last time i went) dont fit that bill, however my last time in blackpool it did :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived