BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Press Conference Today

If you had the chance, what Q's would you ask Ince today?

I'll start with:

Who will be the Rovers right-back this season - as we haven't had a proper one for 18 months.

and:

What is your target for Rovers next season? - Hopefully the answer to this will be 40 points.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you had chance to evaluate/scout any players in the last 24 months that are better than League 2?

he does have eyes like the rest of us! he will know players all over the world that he cold buy and be interested in.

:rover: I would have thought JUNE is the month all rovers players are on holiday,apart from the one's playing in international tourneys.Paul needs to have his backroom staff in place for the return off the players,keep the pro-zone that sparky found so usefull,and most off all he deserves the backing off ALL THE FANS :brfcsmilie:

he does have eyes like the rest of us! he will know players all over the world that he cold buy and be interested in.

It's not the world famous ones we are mainly interested in. It's the little gems that Hughes used to find that we need to find in order to survive. Those players Ince won't have been looking at, hopefully Hughes gave a list of targets to Williams before the summer and we can chase a few.

It's not the world famous ones we are mainly interested in. It's the little gems that Hughes used to find that we need to find in order to survive. Those players Ince won't have been looking at, hopefully Hughes gave a list of targets to Williams before the summer and we can chase a few.

I am hoping that too. He goes and makes his own judgements on the players upon that list and then makes his own decision.

1. Why have you consistently avoided gaining the formal qualifications normally necessary for the position?

2. Care to comment on the disparaging comments you made regarding signing as a player for BRFC?

3. Could you comment on the following comments extracted from an interview with Phil Thompson when questioned about your conduct whilst at Liverpool .......

"Was it true, that Paul Ince once told him he ‘didn’t do running’? ‘Yes,’ answers Thommo, still visibly rankled by the self-proclaimed ‘Guvnor’. ‘And there are too many stories like that; £50 notes being burned on the back of the bus, people like Stan Collymore not turning up for training days in a row, Neil Ruddock eating chips on his exercise bike. Roy (Evans) was led on too much by the Ince power thing, but we weren’t.

4. In the light of the above comments how do you think you will handle any reluctant trainers or indisciplined behaviour within the BRFC squad?

1. Why have you consistently avoided gaining the formal qualifications normally necessary for the position?

2. Care to comment on the disparaging comments you made regarding signing as a player for BRFC?

Don't make the questions to hard Gord'

you know what I mean,

you know what I mean,

you know what I mean

:lol:

Question. to Paul Ince.

Has John Williams briefed you on the strengths and weaknesses of the squad, and who Hughes was loooking at, and why he was looking at them.

Q.

Do you have any quality central midfielders on the radar that could do a great job for the club.

Archived