BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul's Progress

Yep, and as he's looking to win a new contract he's hardly gonna come out and say that it's all a bag of @#/?, morale's low etc..

Actually he is merely training with the club, but that is beside the point, plenty of airtime has been given to gossip and conspiracy theories but when presented with facts why is it so difficult to believe?

I have not heard Vogel state that there is trouble in the camp and he is not featured at all, this is a player notorious for being vocal when there are problems.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have not heard Vogel state that there is trouble in the camp and he is not featured at all, this is a player notorious for being vocal when there are problems.

Or maybe the guy knows he's stuck with Rovers for the time being and needs to get his head down?

Or maybe the guy knows he's stuck with Rovers for the time being and needs to get his head down?

Similar scenario with the Spanish club but he went through the courts to get out of there.

When notorious slackers like Benni are pulling their weight in training (PI stated this) then it is a sign that PI is obviously having a positive effect on the players, add this to the quotes of players stating that they are happy and it is something tangible to move forward, not the constant drivel of "I know a guy, but I cannot reveal my source" which is patronising to anyone with a brain.

It's saddening that some people are rather flippant about the current situation at Rovers.

I have to wonder if they have Blackburn Rovers' best interests at heart.

Very sad to see...

:lol:

You're my favourite.

From what I hear, whereas Mark Hughes maintained a distance and detachment and Mark Bowen devised brilliant and interesting training sessions, Paul Ince goes for the pally approach and stories of his playing days which are beginning to get a bit boring. Punctuated by enormous stand-up rows with individuals in which players yell profanities back and still get picked for the next game. In short, he is seen as a soft touch.

From what I hear, whereas Mark Hughes maintained a distance and detachment and Mark Bowen devised brilliant and interesting training sessions, Paul Ince goes for the pally approach and stories of his playing days which are beginning to get a bit boring. Punctuated by enormous stand-up rows with individuals in which players yell profanities back and still get picked for the next game. In short, he is seen as a soft touch.

Philipl, most of the things you are saying are not of the small nature and they illustrate a club in dissaray and a donkey manager at the helm with the players detesting working for him. If that was the case, would you not think some of the senior members would talk to JW or the board. A lost dressing room is not a situation to retain. But at the same time, you havent given any inkling of an evidence yet to back these statements especially since they have been going on for weeks not days...

Come on, I asked you before to send me proof in a PM or by email and you never responded yet you're saying the same kind of stuff again. Produce the proof rather than just spout endlessly.

Come on, I asked you before to send me proof in a PM or by email and you never responded yet you're saying the same kind of stuff again. Produce the proof rather than just spout endlessly.

Just take it on board Crazy. Believe it or don't believe it. I very much doubt that philip would post anything that he didn't believe to be true, he's been around on here for too many years to post stuff just for the sake of it. He may well have sources into the club that verify these things. Do you really think he can name names? Of course he can't as those people, whoever they are, will well and truly be in the brown stuff. You'll never get a "source" or a name I'd suggest - even by PM.

Then again - that's the danger philip, you put these things out there and people will always want proof. I've heard "stuff" as well, we probably all have. Sometimes it's just better to let these things work themselves out. In the end though rumours and what we've heard don't do the club any favours.

Here's a question, whether your a "paulette" ( :lol: ) or one of The Anti-Ince Mob - does it matter what we post on here? Does questioning the manager on here actually matter? Surely all that matters is what happens on match day? Don't boo the players, boo at the end of the match if you must - but while they're on the pitch get behind them - no matter how hard it might be at times. What we can't have is our own players sh!t scared to make a mistake at Ewood for fear of incurring the wrath of the paying public. We'll end up with 11 Morten's. Afraid to take their man on, afraid to try the difficult pass, afraid to go out and play. Then we're really knackered.

Finally, I voted "sack" on Sunday. Still angry. That's wrong with hindsight, too soon. A win and we're out of it, two wins and we're mid table. Can we? Will we? I have my doubts but we should wait and see. However many more performances like that second half against Sunderland and there can surely only be one outcome.

Just take it on board Crazy. Believe it or don't believe it. I very much doubt that philip would post anything that he didn't believe to be true, he's been around on here for too many years to post stuff just for the sake of it. He may well have sources into the club that verify these things. Do you really think he can name names? Of course he can't as those people, whoever they are, will well and truly be in the brown stuff. You'll never get a "source" or a name I'd suggest - even by PM.

Then again - that's the danger philip, you put these things out there and people will always want proof. I've heard "stuff" as well, we probably all have. Sometimes it's just better to let these things work themselves out. In the end though rumours and what we've heard don't do the club any favours.

Here's a question, whether your a "paulette" ( :lol: ) or one of The Anti-Ince Mob - does it matter what we post on here? Does questioning the manager on here actually matter? Surely all that matters is what happens on match day? Don't boo the players, boo at the end of the match if you must - but while they're on the pitch get behind them - no matter how hard it might be at times. What we can't have is our own players sh!t scared to make a mistake at Ewood for fear of incurring the wrath of the paying public. We'll end up with 11 Morten's. Afraid to take their man on, afraid to try the difficult pass, afraid to go out and play. Then we're really knackered.

Finally, I voted "sack" on Sunday. Still angry. That's wrong with hindsight, too soon. A win and we're out of it, two wins and we're mid table. Can we? Will we? I have my doubts but we should wait and see. However many more performances like that second half against Sunderland and there can surely only be one outcome.

Well said. Unsubstantiated rumours, whether they are true or not, should not be spread around to the detriment of the club. Nothing to do with the manager. The truth is that if what philipl says is correct, those things will come out in the end and Ince will not last.

You're also spot on with the rest of your post. Well said.

Well said. Unsubstantiated rumours, whether they are true or not, should not be spread around to the detriment of the club. Nothing to do with the manager. The truth is that if what philipl says is correct, those things will come out in the end and Ince will not last.

You're also spot on with the rest of your post. Well said.

Exactly

Only unsubstantiated to you Ivan. To Phil they have been substantiated, hence his passing them on.

There's a big difference between taking things with a pinch of salt, and dismissing them completely. The former being the best mindset to be in.

Only unsubstantiated to you Ivan. To Phil they have been substantiated, hence his passing them on.

There's a big difference between taking things with a pinch of salt, and dismissing them completely. The former being the best mindset to be in.

They're unsubstantiated because no-one has evidence to back them up at all. Not just to me but in general. philipl says he has his sources, fair enough... but I take everything he says with a pinch of salt!

My view on everything I read, unless I see it with my own eyes or something actually happens, is I take it with a pinch of salt. Nicko's news included.

Well said Bob.

I've been trying to argue that point for a long time, but you do it better than me. Get down to Ewood, support your team amd don't boo anyone from our club [including the manager].

As for this site, well if someone's critical of something and feels as though they have to say it, then don't shout them down and call them Anti-Ince, or anti-Rovers. The Paulette thing was started to highlight this.

As for this site, well if someone's critical of something and feels as though they have to say it, then don't shout them down and call them Anti-Ince, or anti-Rovers. The Paulette thing was started to highlight this.

Surely we should be allowed to debate the criticism and say something if we feel like it is unjustified? There has been a lot of unjustified criticism recently. The people who have said positive things have been shouted down and called 'paulettes'. There has to be a balance to all of this and not such a polarisation of 'you're anti-Ince' or 'you're a paulette'. Some of the things said on here have been downright abusive and rude, that'll always happen I know but surely not to the extent it has happened on here.

Surely we should be allowed to debate the criticism and say something if we feel like it is unjustified? There has been a lot of unjustified criticism recently. The people who have said positive things have been shouted down and called 'paulettes'. There has to be a balance to all of this and not such a polarisation of 'you're anti-Ince' or 'you're a paulette'. Some of the things said on here have been downright abusive and rude, that'll always happen I know but surely not to the extent it has happened on here.

If it weren't for Tris posting whom I know has inside information (albeit sharply at odds with what I hear) I would have countered that the paulettes are naive and deluded.

Which is only fairdos given the adjectives thrown in my direction.

Surely we should be allowed to debate the criticism and say something if we feel like it is unjustified?

Rather than debate the citiicism, - debate the points being made. The Paulette thing has only come in lately because I got pretty fed up with being called Anti-Ince, negative, a whinger, always wanted him to fail, want rovers to lose to justify my anti Ince stance - and should start supporting my team. All because I criticised the team and some, IMO diabolical performances.

If it weren't for Tris posting whom I know has inside information (albeit sharply at odds with what I hear) I would have countered that the paulettes are naive and deluded.

Point out where I've used these adjectives then?

It's not just Tris.

Let's look at the evdence.

1) Numerous senior players publicly backing Ince.

2) John Williams Tom Finn and Paul Agnew categorically rubbishing the rumours.

3) Matt Jansen who trains with the first team squad makng an unprompted comment about good team spirit.

Against:

Innuendo (but rarely any specific allegations) supposedly emanating from alleged sources you won't cite.

"Deluded?" Hmmm.....................

Archived