SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Sunderland Preview

BRFCBOY

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pretty heartless.

True though. the guy's a professional footballer. Most people need a few days off when people really close to them die and some take a bit longer so for someone you were hardly an item with surely you can put it to one side even though the circumstances wer tragic and get on with your job. and if it's not that what is it?

Err… an interesting team selection for tonight. By the looks of it Ince sees the league game as more of a priority, a view I can understand.

Good to see Zurab getting another start and it will be interesting to see how the partnership with Samba works out.

In terms of midfield we are looking a bit weak, Mokoena is going to need to have a solid game you feel. With some pace on either flank it will be interesting to see if they can get some decent service into Derbs or Fowler.

It’s vital we play the ball into Fowler’s feet and not punt the ball long and in the air.

Is the Santa Cruz, Roque’s brother? If so I’ve heard he has been playing well for the reserves with a few goals and assists.

I'll be listening to the game on radio lancs, 103.9fm

Why is Benni not playing - he looks to have shown good form in the last few weeks and we need someone other than Robbo for firepower and im sorry but Fowler just i'snt up to the job

*isn't sorry

Anyone know the 1st team lineup cheers

True though. the guy's a professional footballer. Most people need a few days off when people really close to them die and some take a bit longer so for someone you were hardly an item with surely you can put it to one side even though the circumstances wer tragic and get on with your job. and if it's not that what is it?

Maybe Keane's decided to sign him in January after all, and doesn't want him injured.Is he already cup-tied?

underland: Fulop, Bardsley, Nosworthy, Ferdinand, Collins, Henderson, Whitehead, Richardson, Malbranque, Cisse, Jones. Subs: Colgan, Tainio, Diouf, Murphy, Leadbitter, Reid, Kay.

Blackburn: Robinson, Simpson, Khizanishvili, Samba, Olsson, Kerimoglu, Derbyshire, Mokoena, Treacy, Fowler, Haworth. Subs: Brown, Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Roque Santa Cruz, Villanueva, Judge.

from sky sports

...who's kerimoglu?

underland: Fulop, Bardsley, Nosworthy, Ferdinand, Collins, Henderson, Whitehead, Richardson, Malbranque, Cisse, Jones. Subs: Colgan, Tainio, Diouf, Murphy, Leadbitter, Reid, Kay.

Blackburn: Robinson, Simpson, Khizanishvili, Samba, Olsson, Kerimoglu, Derbyshire, Mokoena, Treacy, Fowler, Haworth. Subs: Brown, Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Roque Santa Cruz, Villanueva, Judge.

from sky sports

...who's kerimoglu?

Tugay.

• Backroom

Dodgy team, shows were Ince's priorities lie, nothing wrong with that in my opinion, be nice to go through but nicer not to risk any more injuries, good to blood a couple of youngsters as well.

Archived