BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time To Back The Club

Hughesy

Ince has gone (as 95% of us wanted) and left us in the deep brown stuff.

Its now vital that as a club and as supporters we stick together and help pull the club out of the current league position. We need to thank the board for finally having the balls to get rid, and we now need to move on and start performing and winning.

Get behind the lads, make yourself heard on saturday and lets start by beating Stoke.

ROVERS TILL I DIE

Ince has gone (as 95% of us wanted) and left us in the deep brown stuff.

Its now vital that as a club and as supporters we stick together and help pull the club out of the current league position. We need to thank the board for finally having the balls to get rid, and we now need to move on and start performing and winning.

Get behind the lads, make yourself heard on saturday and lets start by beating Stoke.

ROVERS TILL I DIE

Good call

:rover: you should have been backing the club all season :xmas::brfc:

I have but it was crystal clear Ince's Muppet show needed to leave town. Thankfully that has and hopefully now the team can kick on and start to grind out some results.

Rovers fans turn on each other which was not nice. I never want to see that again.

Thats how bad it got. Hopefully now we can just all get behind the boys and get some pride back into our team and the way we dont roll over for the big clubs.

I wouldn't go that far and call Ince a bad manager. He has done well with his previous two clubs but I feel it was a step too big for Incey. I really wanted him to succeed but the last few performances have been terrible. We weren't the Rovers of all and he had to go. I'd like to wish him the best in his future managerial career.

Also I'd like to applaud the Rovers fans through this difficult period. We may not turn out in our numbers and we may not be as loud as the scousers and geordies, but we have common sense and the turnout we had at Wigan just went on to show how loyal our fans are. Well done lads n lasses. Hopefully a win on Saturday will be the perfect reward. Keep it up and up the Rovers!!

good times or bad, we are all Blackburn fans, and we have to stand behind our team. Ince was out of his depth and we have to keep our fingers crossed to see who will be the new boss

We, the "small town" club have always punched above our weight, we wererelegated but we were back, we will never lie down, thats the spirit that made me a Blackburn fan in 1992, and thats the spirit that will help us to continually achieve what we can regardless of our size or how many foreign fans we have.

Archived