BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 'taking Back' The Darwen End

I paid £20+ for my Pompey ticket.

Eddie, perfectly OK to charge £35 to Manc etc supporters in the Darwen End so long as the one off price for that game is also £35 in the Blackburn End.

I paid £20+ for my Pompey ticket.

Eddie, perfectly OK to charge £35 to Manc etc supporters in the Darwen End so long as the one off price for that game is also £35 in the Blackburn End.

IT should be £35 or £20 for rovers fans that are members, you can then get away with charging the mancs £35 and encourage more rovers fans to become members to get tickets for £20, that is what MUFC do.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have a feeling the WBA game will see our biggest crowd of the season at Ewood.

Hope so, our two biggest home games of the year have been (surprise surprise)

Man U - 27,321

Liverpool - 26,920

The last two home games have been strong considering the opponents though:

Wigan - 25,019

Portsmouth - 24,234

With it being the Baggies last Premiership game and with it being Tugay's farewell, we could realistically be looking at 26+, although how much higher I have no idea.

Hope so, our two biggest home games of the year have been (surprise surprise)

Man U - 27,321

Liverpool - 26,920

The last two home games have been strong considering the opponents though:

Wigan - 25,019

Portsmouth - 24,234

With it being the Baggies last Premiership game and with it being Tugay's farewell, we could realistically be looking at 26+, although how much higher I have no idea.

Given that we're looking at around at least a 24k home attendance (certainly based on the previous two games, plus its Tugay's (God's) farewell), plus WBA bringing 3k, then we should be getting close to 28k.

Rovers should charge United fans £50 plus for the privilage of the Darwen end upper to make up for the short fall in numbers.

Ferk em lets go higher £60 plus for the privelage

Rovers should charge United fans £50 plus for the privilage of the Darwen end upper to make up for the short fall in numbers.

Ferk em lets go higher £60 plus for the privelage

Provided Rovers fans also pay £60, that would be 100% legit.

Provided Rovers fans also pay £60, that would be 100% legit.

Could they not fill the vast majority of fans behind both goals with season ticket holders then the spare tickets that are left charged out at £60 + with the sides (JW & R'side) charged out at the normal rate ?

Charge £35 for the ticket & £15 for club membership - however offer fans the chance to become a member for free at the beginning of the season (automatically making everyone on the database 'members').

Therefore only completely new or away fans have to pay the charge. I think thats exactly what United do isnt it??

Charge £35 for the ticket & £15 for club membership - however offer fans the chance to become a member for free at the beginning of the season (automatically making everyone on the database 'members').

Therefore only completely new or away fans have to pay the charge. I think thats exactly what United do isnt it??

Its got to be done Hughesy, hammer the tw@ts financially and reduce their numbers significantly even if there are empty seats as a result.

United charge everyone every year. Its about £20.

But they can. Ive oft repeated the "members" discount for tickets idea.

• 2 weeks later...

We will only get around 3,000 for the shyte hole they call home,since we last played they have decided to stick a bloody great screen right in the middle of the cricket field shed.....get them in the top tier!.

Unfortunately the Police will have the last say.

give bumley the top tier only!!!!!!

Quite agree but Rovers may have to take police advice as I can see a lot more than 3k wanting to travel to Blackburn, ie. a lot without tickets that could turn up anyway. It could be that Buhn-lah get the full end and Everton have to do with just the top tier.

I can see a lot more than 3,000 Rovers fans wanting to go to the Turd CLB but will they give us more.....will they hell.

Rovers will again be shafted by the Police who will be crapping themselves but they should take on board the fact that the less of them at Ewood the less chance of trouble.

They will come without tickets...so what? they wont get in Ewood and will no doubt be rounded up and put back on a train to inbred land.

Unfortunately this is the unwanted baggage that comes with these games.

I can see a lot more than 3,000 Rovers fans wanting to go to the Turd CLB but will they give us more.....will they hell.

Quite agree with what you said mate. The difference is that if Rovers fans were only given somewhere between three and four thousand tickets, only those ticket holders would travel. On the other hand if Buhn-lah were given three thousand at Ewood I could see quite a few more travelling, given the excitement/newness/novelty etc over there.

Personally, I would give them 3k with a warning that any excess, knuckle dragging garbage rounded up in Blackburn would be put on the first train back after having had a good horse whipping. 27k Rovers and 3k Burnley would be great.

Unfortunately this is the unwanted baggage that comes with these games.

This kind of baggage is one of the main reasons why I didn't want Burnley in the Premier League.

With the £150 season tickets for the Darwen End, big club Burnleu are only going to get the upper tier.

The only games that will be subject to different pricing will be:

Liverpool

Manure

Everton

Man City

I cant see one of those 4 being ousted by the clarrots crowd wise.

As for the away game, arent the dingles knocking the wooden shed down ? It might just see a very limited amount of away fans in their shed.

With the £150 season tickets for the Darwen End, big club Burnleu are only going to get the upper tier.

The only games that will be subject to different pricing will be:

Liverpool

Manure

Everton

Man City

I cant see one of those 4 being ousted by the clarrots crowd wise.

As for the away game, arent the dingles knocking the wooden shed down ? It might just see a very limited amount of away fans in their shed.

2 things.

1) Will the police allow Burnley the top-tier only. Would we have to sacrifice say, Everton.

2) Is t'Turd up to Premier League standard?

Everton always bring 6000 PLUS.

T'urd is NOT Premiership standard, it never will be and it has now replaced Fratton Park as the dump of the best league in the land. That isnt being bitter or twisted its being totally honest.

I cant see how the Police will object to the dingles being located up top. They havent objected so far and indeed it allows full and proper segregation.

Another point some have made, if Rovers are successful in selling more seats then it is going to be difficult for inbred infiltration.

I can even see a ban on away fans for the games such is the inbred mentality of some dingles (and some of our own mongs)

Archived