SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven Reid

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatevr happens to Steven Reid I'll never forget this one

ouch

Was that Chimbonda that headed it clear and into his path? Ridiculous strike, I've never seen or heard a ball tear into the net like that before or since.

After six years at the club, that's all he's remembered for. Says it all really.

Harsh. He is remebered for that whole period where he was very good for us. However it does have to be said that he would not be an improvment on NZonzi, Grella or Dunn going on current form - even if he was at the top of his game.

Top bloke, sad to see.

Harsh. He is remebered for that whole period where he was very good for us. However it does have to be said that he would not be an improvment on NZonzi, Grella or Dunn going on current form - even if he was at the top of his game.

Top bloke, sad to see.

I've got nothing against Reid, personally. But whenever people rave about him, it's that goal which is only ever mentioned. He's been more anonymous than not, aside from that purple patch. I wish the guy well in his rehabilitation, but I don't think his future is here.

Top bloke, sad to see.

Steven Reid on top form not better than Grella? Are you going mad?

Archived