BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Jackson

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Wow, classy guys, joking about a guy who's not even gone cold yet.

At least be original, pedo jokes how did you think those up?

Edit: ah the jokes have gone but the comment still stands

This may be in vein but can be please keep the lame puns out of here please

You Are Not Alone in thinking this.

It's Bad I know, but I suppose it's only Human Nature.

Anyone thinking of posting puns should Beat It.

I'm actually crying about this. My first album was one of his. Billie jean remains my favourite ever song. Looks like it always will be now. A true legend should be left to rest in peace. Any jokes within the next week come from people who obviously lack any form of morals to respect a man in death.

I'm actually crying about this. My first album was one of his. Billie jean remains my favourite ever song. Looks like it always will be now. A true legend should be left to rest in peace. Any jokes within the next week come from people who obviously lack any form of morals to respect a man in death.

A lot of people around the world will have similar feelings Mellison. Such a musical genius both with the Jackson five at Motown and his solo career. Thriller was an absolute masterpiece.

Its just very sad - Thriller was my first album, I'll Be There was the first dance at my wedding - was so made up that I had managed to get tickets for the O2 shows, but alas not to be.

RIP

Really can't feel bad for a guy that diddles little kids. Had he gone to jail the guys

He would have needed to be found guilty wouldn't he?

Had he been found guilty then he would have. He was found innocent. It's a fact. Some people amaze me :glare:

Not guilty does not equate to innocent. Technicality.

• Backroom

Don't personally think MJ was guilty of the charges - huge and easy target for both the media and families involved. He was a strange dude, no mistake about it, but I don't think he had any malicious intention towards children.

Never thought he'd be able to do the 50 O2 dates, but never expected him to die before the first one even took place. His story became a very, very sad one.

• Backroom

Out of interest sparky genuine question, why are you taking so much pleasure in this?

Edit: removed, no point in rising to pond scum is there?

Anyone else seen the deaths of Jeff Goldblum and Harrison Ford being posted around. It's a hoax by the way, apparently the Australian news are reporting this.

Not seen anything over here. But the Jeff Goldblum one was from the 90's and keeps getting rehashed.

Out of interest sparky genuine question, why are you taking so much pleasure in this?

Edit: removed, no point in rising to pond scum is there?

Whats the point in mourning a paedo? If he was an ordinary joe soap, people would be saying good riddance? I think some people have gone way over their heads on this one.

Its not like he was a saint.

• Backroom

Kevin spacey confirmed on twitter that he just spoke to Jeffs manager and he's still alive and well :)

Twitter finally finds a use.

Just seen that ETonline put up a picture of Jacko in the ambulance was there really any need?

Removed

Right we aint gonna agree on this clearly, how about we agree to disagree and leave it at that?

*offers handshake*

ps you're still wrong :P

Just seen that ETonline put up a picture of Jacko in the ambulance was there really any need?

Thats the life he was in - he was a public figure, you give up all rights of privacy when you become a celebrity.

Agreed....he was still weird for having kids over and sleeping in the same bed as them though

He would have needed to be found guilty wouldn't he?

Not guilty does not equate to innocent. Technicality.

Here's the thing. Here in the states if uve got the money then u can usally get out of almost anything. It's a crummy part of our justice system but true. Also like you posted just because you wernt found guitlty in court doesn't mean you didn't do it. I could understand if you get accused of it INCE and it turns out to be crap. But when it's over and over, to me it means there must be somthing going on.

• Backroom

Oh the man was a total fruitloop but an absolute legend.

I don't think he was a pedo tbh just not fully there and a prime target to be exploited

Name a more famous person in the world today, I'd say bar The Queen, Obama and the great Mandela there are possibly none. (damn i just contradicted myself there)

Here's the thing. Here in the states if uve got the money then u can usally get out of almost anything. It's a crummy part of our justice system but true. Also like you posted just because you wernt found guitlty in court doesn't mean you didn't do it. I could understand if you get accused of it INCE and it turns out to be crap. But when it's over and over, to me it means there must be somthing going on.

This is no time to bring up Paul Ince

Archived