BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Williams

As good a place as any to throw in my two cents.

Mr. Williams, thank you very much for all the work you and your team have done for our little football club. Keeping a small town side with limited funds not only in the Premier League but (mostly) in and around the UEFA Cup places for several years is no small achievement. Managers come and go but a good chairman is hard to find, and we've got the best of the lot.

As good a place as any to throw in my two cents.

Mr. Williams, thank you very much for all the work you and your team have done for our little football club. Keeping a small town side with limited funds not only in the Premier League but (mostly) in and around the UEFA Cup places for several years is no small achievement. Managers come and go but a good chairman is hard to find, and we've got the best of the lot.......

Good post, but can I suggest a final sentence for your post FCF?

.... and last seasons abomination just shows how someone in your position can never take anything for granted and can never ever ever take ones eye off the ball.

Yeah he might have a username but maybe he doesnt post - so it could be that harder to find!

The bottom of each thread lists who's reading...

The easiest way would be for him to "borrow" Lee's login if he wants a peek - He may not have his own! PS this is a guess and I am NOT suggesting this is true!

...although that's a good shout!

Good post, but can I suggest a final sentence for your post FCF?

.... and last seasons abomination just shows how someone in your position can never take anything for granted and can never ever ever take ones eye off the ball.

I think Mr Williams has learnt his lesson. Credit to him for appointing Allardyce so soon after giving Ince the sack.

John Williams used to post on here regularly.

But he's been banned at least twice.

Very Ingenious Name. Just A Yob.

(thanks jisty!)

I detect an 'in joke' here but...

Posted regularly?

Banned?

Really?

Having also met John Williams and had a chat for about 10 mins I can echo the positive comments made on here, he's an excellent chairman, well regarding both in and out of the game, he most definitely has our very best interests at heart and believes passionately in our club.

As for the Ince matter, everyone makes mistakes, he was big enough to admit it, do something about it and rectify it, that makes him even more credible in my book. (Especially when you compare him to some of the other so called chairmen / board members or CEO's in the game???!)

p.s. "No, He's sparticus!" :lol:

I'm John Williams and so's my wife.

I reckon its GAV, short for Gaviscon as he does appear in their ads. It's a sposorship/royalty thing.

If the real John Williams reads this, please sort out the youth set-up and scour the world for the best coaches. Look at teams like Espanyol and the German teams for inspiration.

Archived