BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find european games too dodgy to bet on...il wait till the weekend when the premier returns.

How's about Liverpool to draw at 4/1? Urinea Urziceni pulled off some decent results in the Champions League (even though they went out!). Urinea beat Rangers at Ibrox and Seville at home in the Champions League and finished with more points than Liverpool.

Liverpool is a much bigger away task than Rangers, they should win that game easy enough I think....

I agree that they should win but Liverpool should be beating the likes of Wolves, Stoke, Reading and Pompey. They are not the force they are made out to be and are extremely inconsistent. Say's me who can't remember the last time I took money from the bookies...

Im just annoyed with Arsenal, they should of taken at least 1 point from last nights game and I would be much better off this morning if they had!

I had them down for a draw, I couldn't believe they didn't pull one back. I had the Wigan draw but Bayern scored late to make it 2-1 anyway so my bet was down. I'd have picked up £260 off a 5er.

F***** Notts County did me out of a couple hundred last night. I'm sick and tired of being one game out every time!

Had Porto, Bayern, Rangers & Notts County and a Wigan/Bolton draw.

Ah well.

Now that's close. Good selection SR. Rangers just scraped the win too!

The Europa League looks a tough one tonight, I may just sit it out and wait for the weekend games like Hughesy is.

Yeah I looked at the Europa games too and there is some really difficult games to call, potentially lots of draws!

I do like my draw accum's but I'm struggling to pick any out. I don't know enough about any of the teams, all I can see is inconsistency and that doesn't help in the slightest!

Could be way off but for draws...what about these though, all look close games!

FC Twente v Werder Bremen

Villarreal v Wolfsburg

Rubin Kazan v Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Hertha Berlin v Benfica

I've picked four draws too;

Standard Liege v Salzburg

FC Twente v Werder Bremen

FC Copenhagen v Marseille

Fulham v Shakhtar Donetsk

Just over 120/1. Thanks Hughesy, I'm going to have to go to the bookies on my way home now.

Maybe.

Anyone here do Sky's Super Six?

No luck last week but some interesting fixtures this week. Doubt I'll get a single one right again though.

A lad in my house had 5 correct predictions recently but he was 2 minutes off the opening goal time and someone else took the prize. He was gutted. :lol:

I do the Super Six but I'm miles off every week. He got 5 predicted scored right? that's some going.

He'd be better doing a Lucky 63 at the bookies with his predictions as a back up.

Yeah but two or three other people had the time spot on (or closer) so I think they split the cash between them.

This week I've opted for:

Arsenal 2-0 Sunderland

West Ham 2-1 Hull

Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

Newcastle 2-1 Preston

Forest 1-1 Boro

Wednesday 1-0 Ipswich

First goal time: an optimistic 6 mins.

I've gone for;

Arsenal 3-0 Sunderland

West Ham 1-0 Hull

Wolves 0-4 Chelsea

Newcastle 1-1 Preston

Forest 1-1 Boro

Wednesday 1-0 Ipswich

1st goal on 11mins.

Correct score Accum 349,440/1 with Skybet.

Results Accum just over 90/1

Archived