• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City Vs Fulham

Tottenham Vs Stoke

Newcastle Vs Doncaster

Norwich Vs Swindon

Notts County Vs Crewe

Only 7/1 for five homes, was gonna throw my docket back at her and ask for a refund...

Only one I can see being shaky would be Notts County, they've gubbed my bets a few times recently. Hopefully the recent managerial disruptions (was only a matter of time really) haven't turned the player's heads. Newcastle should be looking to make up for last week's failures at Forest and Norwich have had a major revival under Paul Lambert after Gunn got fired (sorry).

That leaves City and Spurs who will most definitely win, and so will I pocketing the princely sum of £35. Get in.

Everton, Celtic & Fulham to draw 35/1

Blackpool Win, Bristol City Win, Cardiff Win, Forest Win, Boro Win, Barca Draw 345/1

4Folds from folloeing draws; Leicester, Scunthorpe, Sheff Wed, Debrecen, Stuttgart £5 returns Max £811.80

Ouch on the last minute winner in the Barca game :o

Been a while since I've had chance to post one on here

October 24th

Inter Milan v Catania

Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt

Bordeaux v Le Mans

Standard Liege v Zulte-Waregem

Banik Ostrava v Bohemians 1905

Olympiacos v Ergotelis

Maccabi Tel Aviv v Hapoel Ramat Gan

Wisla Krakow v Piast Gliwice

Crvena Zvezda v Borac Cacak - 90 Minutes

10/1

Just got 5 times the money on Mokoena picking up a card against Hull. Stealing candy from babies and so on...

Also got money on Raul scoring against Sporting Gijon later tonight. He's their only fit forward for the game!

(That's Sporting Gijon - Real Madrid if anyone was unsure.)

Dependant on team selections - bolton could upset the accumulators tonight. Rumours Carlo will rest Cech, Anelka, Drogba, Terry, Lampard & Essien

Maybe so Hughsey, but surely you wouldn't bet against Chelski v Bolton would you? I've been trying to find where there could be an upset an the only tie I could pick out was us against Peterborough last night and thankfully I'll not bet against the Rovers.

The only decent odd's bet I can see for tonight is Arsenal and Chelsea to draw and City to win. That's at 20/1. I may even decide to catty on past the bookies tonight and give it a miss.

Betfair have an offer on at the moment, where if you place a 5 fold and 1 team lets you down, they give you half your stake back. I've got £25 on Middlesboro, Dag & Red, Hamburg, Real Madrid and Sevilla this weekend.

Nice little bit of security as usually one team lets you down. (It'll be two this week of course :rolleyes: )

Betfair have an offer on at the moment, where if you place a 5 fold and 1 team lets you down, they give you half your stake back. I've got £25 on Middlesboro, Dag & Red, Hamburg, Real Madrid and Sevilla this weekend.

Nice little bit of security as usually one team lets you down. (It'll be two this week of course :rolleyes: )

VC bet now has a policy whereby if only one team lets you down in a 5-fold or more you get all of your bet back as "promo" cash or whatever they call it. Obviously it means that you can only then use that on more betting, but at least you have another shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived