BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh true, obviously I was joking about the feeder club part but it can't hurt relations in the future, how long was he there, 10 or 11 years or something, he'll know a lot of people there and if perhaps someone was available on loan or in the twilight of their career again it might help in the future.

I see on the official site today that Salgado won't be rushed into action, but then he said that about Kalinic.

You should check out who he's married too? ;)

I don't want to sound negative on here, but personally I think Salgado is past it and wont manage a full season. Still, if his experience and standing in the game helps to develop Rovers' name in world football it may be worth it.

considering the closest the majority of you lot have got to going out with a non inflatable women is when you bought the latest copy of tomb raider [insert Rooney joke here] i dont think you're in any position to comment on Mrs Salgado

Of course Mrs Salgado is a bit "hard" looking. He knew he had to pick a woman with a uterus lined with steel to be able to stand a blast from mini-Michel. Infact I heard he used to get Amo to test drive all prospective future conquests to ensure they could handle it.

Of course Mrs Salgado is a bit "hard" looking. He knew he had to pick a woman with a uterus lined with steel to be able to stand a blast from mini-Michel. Infact I heard he used to get Amo to test drive all prospective future conquests to ensure they could handle it.

If they could last 3 seconds without climax whilst Amo is pummeling the f**k outta them, Michel will give 'em a bang.

Just a pity for Michel he'd already been at it for 11 days by the time she came along, hence he finally drew a wee Salgado Sperm Worm, and once a Salgado spunk is on the loose, the said worm has usually done it's bit in a flash..

Hence she gave birth around 20 minutes later.

Guest TuGays One Cup

Salgado

Hail the creative midfielder weve all been missing

maybe we can start to pass the ball now we have this exotic playmaker

with a bit of luck salgado could take keef under his wing and show him how to be a true midfielder

We should also try to sign Ariel ortega

he'd be an amazing right back

just a thought

round peg square holes an he aint even played yet

Archived