BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Above

Sweet, done, invites sent. Send to your other Rovers pals.

Is Salgado the new AXE, ... naa can't be his name dos'nt fiT into the song ...na naa na naa na naa na na the ...... ( unless you can make it fit ), ,i JUST LIKE THE GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS BIT

Lets make it fit then.

We signed the man from Real Madrid, Michel, Michel,

He's the father to your kids, Michel, Michel,

He's 5 foot 8, got long blonde hair,

He'll f*ckk you up, cos he don't care,

Michel Salgado's

Gonna break your legs.

I'm thinking along the lines:

Robinson

Emerton - Samba - Givet - Warnock

Diouf - Dunn - Salgado - Pedersen

McCarthy - Kalinic.

Some great wit (?). but I prefer the post above. Where is this guy going to play ? I would have thought we had sufficient right back cover. If Salgodo is a disruptive midfield player who can get a tackle in then great, otherwise I dont get it. We can only play 1 right back at once and Jacobson looks OK. If so why was Jacobson bought if he is surplace to requirements. Put my mind at rest so that I can join in the unfettered joy at the announcement. Otherwise Salgado appears to be an expensive mascott.

He HAS got really nice hair!!!

Exactly, I know it's just a rumour but you can imagine there is probably some truth in it, nobody would have paid any attention to Ronaldo, they would have been too busy looking in awe at Salgado's hair. Madrid is simply not big enough to handle Ronaldo and Salgado's hair. (Perhaps a tactic we can use to our advantage this season against vain opposition players.)

Lets make it fit then.

Michel Salgado's

Gonna break your legs.

I'll give it a go from the Jack Walker Stand next home game. :lol:

Sweet, done, invites sent. Send to your other Rovers pals.

Lets make it fit then.

Michel Salgado's

Gonna break your legs.

getting there!!

17 women got pregnant, just thinking about Michel Salgado's hair

Careful Jan, 15 women got pregnant in Madrid, just thinking about Michel's hair

Flopsy!! You can't use the same one twice in the same thread, that is not cool :P

So, what's the difference between a work permit and international clearance?

I know you have to have a work permit if you live outside the EU, so what is international clearance, how do you get it and who decides?

I can answer that one, a work permit is the acceptance of a countries Government to work in the country applied for!

International clearance is from the FA of the Country he is leaving to the country he is going to !!

There is no decision, simply a proceeedure and the form would list fines suspensions etc!!

I can answer that one, a work permit is the acceptance of a countries Government to work in the country applied for!

International clearance is from the FA of the Country he is leaving to the country he is going to !!

There is no decision, simply a proceeedure and the form would list fines suspensions etc!!

So is this where we find out he is carrying a 15 match suspension, and that's why Real showed him the door? (only joking) :D

Ah, so the international clearance is within football and, it appears, a formality. Thanks for that

Michel Salgado doesn't need International Clearence ^_^

Archived