BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronaldo is a Rover!

From The Sun: "Michel Salgado has revealed how Cristiano Ronaldo helped talk him into swapping Real Madrid for Blackburn. "

Well it's pretty obvious, how was Ronaldo going to get in the team if Salgado was still there, Ronaldo is obviously more intelligent than he looks, which isn't hard considering he looks like he has the intelligence of Kerry Katona.

Obviously there'll come at time when most people will tire of all the bullshit and move on to matters relating to his actual abilities. I come back on from time to time in the hope that we've reached that point. It's a bit too early I suppose.

You claimed in your previous post that you preferred to talk about his performances. He hasn't played yet. So what exactly is it you keep coming back to check for?

Blackburn full-back Michel Salgado may have a difference of opinion with new boss Sam Allardyce regarding the Spaniard's defensive duties. Salgado's former Real Madrid team-mate Steve McManaman claimed the attack-minded defender knew two words of English: "cover me". (Daily Mail)

When Michel Salgado says 'GET TO THE CHOPPER', you know some serious sh*t is about to go down.

I think he's setting up a link so that Real Madrid will be our feeder club.

And that is another reason to have these guys here. So many possibilities might become available for us. I wonder if Sam might use Salgado as a player/ part of the coaching team.

And that is another reason to have these guys here. So many possibilities might become available for us. I wonder if Sam might use Salgado as a player/ part of the coaching team.

Yeh true, obviously I was joking about the feeder club part but it can't hurt relations in the future, how long was he there, 10 or 11 years or something, he'll know a lot of people there and if perhaps someone was available on loan or in the twilight of their career again it might help in the future.

I see on the official site today that Salgado won't be rushed into action, but then he said that about Kalinic.

Archived