BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She received high scores on my MILF-o-meter. Just sayin'. It's not like anyone here wouldn't hit that, I know I would.

*Looks over shoulder to see if GF is watching* ;)

A poster of Lara Croft does not constitute a girlfriend

I know we could all do with a laugh today but really <_<

Mum you have been quiet. Iccers and Iccicle was wondering if you are okay.

She received high scores on my MILF-o-meter. Just sayin'. It's not like anyone here wouldn't hit that, I know I would.

*Looks over shoulder to see if GF is watching* ;)

You better be watching over your shoulder, and its not your girlfriend you should be afraid of lol. Salgado will eat you alive, and then spit your little bones out. ;)

If they could last 3 seconds without climax whilst Amo is pummeling the f**k outta them, Michel will give 'em a bang.

Just a pity for Michel he'd already been at it for 11 days by the time she came along, hence he finally drew a wee Salgado Sperm Worm, and once a Salgado spunk is on the loose, the said worm has usually done it's bit in a flash..

Hence she gave birth around 20 minutes later.

Hahahahaha, probably the funniest thing I've ever read on here! :lol:

A poster of Lara Croft does not constitute a girlfriend

:lol: That is seriously funny Flops

Miguel Ángel "Míchel" Salgado Fernández.

I am going to start calling him Angel Fernandez, just so he doesn't think I am using his name in vain.

Allardyce said on Radio Lancs Salgado will not be ready to play for a few weeks yet.

What's with this signing players that won't be able to play for a while.

N'Zonzi, Kalanic, Salgado, Van Heerden... All players that aren't supposed to be ready yet. Frustrating with all the injuries :angry:

Meanwhile other clubs are buying players and playing them. Ghilas?

Archived