BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

I'm a Spanish Rovers supporter - and I'm sorry for not joining the enthusiasm, but I think you're going to be really disappointed with Salgado.

He doesn't have the legs he used to have. And has never had brain. He loses position easily and that's a nightmare for the centre backs. But you can expect a lot of commitment though.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff Sam. Salgado is a hard man, and will certainly not be afraid of the big teams. He will get stuck in, and that will allow us to attack more. I wonder if Sam might push Salgado into centre back alongside Samba. Thus playing Jacobsen at right back and Givet at left back.

Robinson

Jacobsen Samba Salgado Givet

Diouf Dunn/Nzonzi Warnock Pedersen

Benni Kalinic

Good stuff Sam. Salgado is a hard man, and will certainly not be afraid of the big teams. He will get stuck in, and that will allow us to attack more. I wonder if Sam might push Salgado into centre back alongside Samba. Thus playing Jacobsen at right back and Givet at left back.

Robinson

Jacobsen Samba Salgado Givet

Diouf Dunn/Nzonzi Warnock Pedersen

Benni Kalinic

I'm thinking along the lines:

Robinson

Emerton - Samba - Givet - Warnock

Diouf - Dunn - Salgado - Pedersen

McCarthy - Kalinic.

I'm a Spanish Rovers supporter - and I'm sorry for not joining the enthusiasm, but I think you're going to be really disappointed with Salgado.

He doesn't have the legs he used to have. And has never had brain. He loses position easily and that's a nightmare for the centre backs. But you can expect a lot of commitment though.

Estoy interesado en saber donde aprendió el inglés como usted habla tan bien!!

¿Cuánto tiempo ha usted apoyado Rovers y donde vives en España

I'm thinking along the lines:

Robinson

Emerton - Samba - Givet - Warnock

Diouf - Dunn - Salgado - Pedersen

McCarthy - Kalinic.

In my mind i had the same lineup. However with Jacobsen doing well, he might start. Although Salgado might be on bench at Sunderland if his clearance comes through on time.

Estoy interesado en saber donde aprendió el inglés como usted habla tan bien!!

¿Cuánto tiempo ha usted apoyado Rovers y donde vives en España

Muchas gracias, tu español también es bueno, enhorabuena. Solamente he estudiado inglés en la escuela, pero lo uso habitualmente en el trabajo.

Ahora mismo estoy en Tokyo, Japón, pero habitualmente vivo en Madrid (y por eso puedo decir que conozco bien a Salgado).

Y sigo a los Rovers desde los tiempos de Jack Walker y el equipo campeón de Shearer, Sutton y todos los demás.

P.D. Sorry for writing in Spanish but I was asked in that language.

Muchas gracias, tu español también es bueno, enhorabuena. Solamente he estudiado inglés en la escuela, pero lo uso habitualmente en el trabajo.

Ahora mismo estoy en Tokyo, Japón, pero habitualmente vivo en Madrid (y por eso puedo decir que conozco bien a Salgado).

Y sigo a los Rovers desde los tiempos de Jack Walker y el equipo campeón de Shearer, Sutton y todos los demás.

P.D. Sorry for writing in Spanish but I was asked in that language.

OK I will reply in English, thats excellent, my Spanish skills at School meant I could write the language but never speak or understand it as in Spain you speak very quickly!! Do you have to speak Japanese as well as english at work?

OK I will reply in English, thats excellent, my Spanish skills at School meant I could write the language but never speak or understand it as in Spain you speak very quickly!! Do you have to speak Japanese as well as english at work?

Yes, I suppose spoken Spanish is a bit hard to understand. But your skills are good.

I'm in Japan just for a few months, because I wanted to live the everyday life here and learn the language, but it has nothing to do with my job in Madrid.

Salgado once ate a whole bottle of sleeping pills... he blinked.

Salgado can speak braille.

Salgado's calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Salgado.

Salgado can slam a revolving door.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Salgado's computer. Salgado is always in control.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Salgado pyjamas.

Salgado frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

Thanks Siriwan. We are enjoying the fun here though!

My guess is that he will do one or two brilliant things and rather like Tugay's invisible friend, will be forgiven the mundane mistakes. The losing position easily bit is a big Oh Oh. Mind you one crunching tackle putting Rooney/Gerrard/Drogba/Van Persie into orbit and the man will be a Rovers legend.

Salgado once ate a whole bottle of sleeping pills... he blinked.

Salgado can speak braille.

Salgado's calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Salgado.

Salgado can slam a revolving door.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Salgado's computer. Salgado is always in control.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Salgado pyjamas.

Salgado frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

is it me or is Salgado the new Chuck Norris!!!!

Archived