BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

:lol: the man has big expectations of his new club. ;)

"I had no desire to play against Real Madrid and I hope that I do not have to throughout the rest of my career.

"If I was to then it will be Europe and it would be very difficult for me.

"Should Blackburn qualify for the Champions League then I hope that we do not play against Real Madrid."

What has Sam been feeding him.

Could not face Real

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: The way people are talking, you'd think he was a psychopath! What is it he's done to get this rep? Lol.

Get on board with it mate. The first rule of Project Salgado Mayhem is that you do not ask questions.

"Should Blackburn qualify for the Champions League then I hope that we do not play against Real Madrid."

Salgado has a soft spot for Madrid, and knows that playing against them would mean almost certain death. For them.

Michel Salgado can kill 3 birds with no stones.

I have a feeling he's going to end up as a huge fan favourite and a big Rovers cult hero. There's just something about the guy.

I thought the same, must be the long hair.

Is this technically Blackburn's biggest ever signing when you consider what he's won in his career and where he came from?

The only other players that spring to mind are Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke for what they achieved at Man Utd. I've got a strange feeling I'm forgetting someone else but i'm sure others on here will remind me.

Salgado has a soft spot for Madrid, and knows that playing against them would mean almost certain death. For them.

Michel Salgado can kill 3 birds with no stones.

And by soft spot you mean he f**kin' hates them, and is plotting his revenge on them as we speak.

I reckon Salgardo will demand the number 9 shirt, just to show who's really boss around here now.

I also like to think he'll be given the armband, before he has to resort to violence.

:lol:

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Michel Salgado.

Lets hope Sam has told Salgado of the soft spot on any left wingers that needs addressing in our opposition!

Michel Salgado hates left wingers so much that when Damian Duff's mum was pregnant Salgado trained as a midwife and so he could help deliver the baby. Once Damian was born Salgado ate his face in a paella then crapped it back out on to his neck. Thats why Duff looks mildly retarded.

The same applies to Luke Chadwick.

Archived