BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allegedly Sam has aquired him a rental property in highercroft for a couple of years. ;)

Hey come on! That's queue jumping.....I've had my name down for a council house up Higher Croft since 1957, and I haven't heard anything yet. :angry:;)

:lol: the man has big expectations of his new club. ;)

"I had no desire to play against Real Madrid and I hope that I do not have to throughout the rest of my career.

"If I was to then it will be Europe and it would be very difficult for me.

"Should Blackburn qualify for the Champions League then I hope that we do not play against Real Madrid."

What has Sam been feeding him.

Could not face Real

Oh go on then....we'll let him stand down for that one. ;)

Brilliant signing for us!

Some kids ###### their name in the snow. Michel Salgado can ###### his name into concrete.

When Michel Salgado gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Michel Salgado secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.

M.C. Hammer learned the hard way that Michel Salgado can touch this.

Michel Salgado once had an erection while lying face down and struck oil.

Some kids ###### their name in the snow. Michel Salgado can ###### his name into concrete.

When Michel Salgado gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Michel Salgado secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it Presty! Take it he's your new Pedersen ;)

Michel Salgado has a punch screen phone.

Wrong. Michel Salgado only communicates via mind penetration.

Michel Salgado predicted Nostradamus.

According to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, all humans are created equal. An exception has been made if you're Michel Salgado, in which case you are worth more than all other humans combined.

.... name into concrete...............

Quality, Presty. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived