BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Chants

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salgado on saturday "are you tugay in disguise?" that made me laugh.

How about for kalinic (nik nak) to the tune of nij nak paddywack

"nik nak paddywack give the lad the ball, hes gonna score rovers a goal"

or for salgado "salgado, salgado are you tugay or le saux, no hes not watch him go, salgado salgado

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i know that hense why i said it doesn't fit, plus he can't be the black Pele can he Pele is already that.

I only suggested his name would fit, I didn't mean use Utd's song word for word ;) Anyways Keith Andrews is the new Pele.

Was anyone at the Nottingham game? Everyone was singing Ryan Nelsen's guna break your legs, this song changes every week, I'm sure people were singing Burnley B*****s are all interbred at the Wolves game. :huh:

I only suggested his name would fit, I didn't mean use Utd's song word for word ;) Anyways Keith Andrews is the new Pele.

Was anyone at the Nottingham game? Everyone was singing Ryan Nelsen's guna break your legs, this song changes every week, I'm sure people were singing Burnley B*****s are all interbred at the Wolves game. :huh:

I was singing the latter at Forest, but was far away...

I prefer the Burnley one too..

NEED a new song for the Dingle game!

I was singing the latter at Forest, but was far away...

I prefer the Burnley one too..

NEED a new song for the Dingle game!

Some random cockney guy who was sat behind me at Nottingham was singing (on his own) we hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Tott'nham too, we hate Burnley b******s but Rovers we love you, altogether now............

Maybe he didn't realise we could have, we hate Bolton Wand'rers, we hate Man U too, we hate Burnley b*****s but Rovers we love you, altogether now............

Some random cockney guy who was sat behind me at Nottingham was singing (on his own) we hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Tott'nham too, we hate Burnley b******s but Rovers we love you, altogether now............

Maybe he didn't realise we could have, we hate Bolton Wand'rers, we hate Man U too, we hate Burnley b*****s but Rovers we love you, altogether now............

Thats because its an old song, and obviously too many have forgotten the words. Its from when Forest were a big club.

Howzabout (to the tune of Liverpools "we`ve won it 5 times" song) for the bumley game,

"It`s been thirty years,

it`s been thirty yee-ee-ers,

you`ve been in our shadow,

it`s been thirty years"

B)

Howzabout (to the tune of Liverpools "we`ve won it 5 times" song) for the bumley game,

"It`s been thirty years,

it`s been thirty yee-ee-ers,

you`ve been in our shadow,

it`s been thirty years"

B)

Some lads behind me at Nottingham were singing.

We've won it three times, we've won it three times.

Pre-season Manx Cup, we've won it three times.

:lol:

According to Brfcs Wiki.............

* FINAL - BLACKBURN ROVERS 0 Bury 0 (Rovers 3-1 on penalties)

* FINAL - BLACKBURN ROVERS 1 Burnley 0

* FINAL - BLACKBURN ROVERS 2 Wigan Athletic 2 (Rovers won 4-3 on pens)

* FINAL – Blackpool 0 BLACKBURN ROVERS 1

In total, Rovers took part in ten Lancs Manx competitions, reaching the final on six occasions, winning the Cup four times.

If this is true it would be good to get 'we won it four times' going at the Burnley game seeing that we beat them in the final one year.

It's been a good few years since I heard that one! What a classic.

Archived