BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Chants

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They Burnley, they Burnley, and shag their whole family. Their brothers, their sisters, their hands are full of blisters.

His an inbred and inbred, his hungry his sister will be eaten. She's angry, she's angry, he's a pussy and he knows he'll get beaten. Oh you Dingles,you Dingles you ugly ###### Dingles

How about

They've got 10 fingers and 2 thumbs,

Dingles, Dingles,

They shag their sisters, dads and mums,

Dingles, Dingles,

They are the trolls from over the hill

On April fools they lost 5-nil

Burnley @#/?s, are all interbred.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I think this could catch on. Heard some people trying to get the Owen Coyle is illegitimate song going at Arsenal, so why not.

how about this to the tune of inspiral carpets[this is how it feels to be lonely] this is how it feels to be burnley,this is how it feels to be sad, this is how it feels when your sisters shagging your dad i will be singing it in the darwen end on sunday

Who on the board is in the Darwen End and wants to group up so we can get some chants going? There's about 15 of us in my group who will be singing none stop, try to get the top corner nearest the inbreds and see how many we can get together.

Noticed that everyone seems to be spread out at the moment, so if we bunch up it will improve the atmosphere imo.

OWEN COYLE IS ILLEGITIMATE

HE AINT GOT NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE

HE'S GOT AIDS & CANT GET RID OF IT

HE'S A BURNLEY @#/?......... :rover:

Im sure that one will be sung on sunday!

Apologies if this offends any Rovers members but seeing the Jack Walker songs they will be singing then here goes.

Owen Coyle is a filthy interbred

Sh*gs his family in his dirty bed

His got 6 fingers and can't get rid em

Dirty Burnley Basterd.........

Who on the board is in the Darwen End and wants to group up so we can get some chants going? There's about 15 of us in my group who will be singing none stop, try to get the top corner nearest the inbreds and see how many we can get together.

Noticed that everyone seems to be spread out at the moment, so if we bunch up it will improve the atmosphere imo.

me and 4 others in the darwen end, will try and get on early then we can get in that area with you lads ,lets give them some grief

Cletus will be there!! :rover:

Cletus will be there!! :rover:

make sure you sing....

its been 30 years, its been 30 years,

in our shadow, its been 30 years. (to the won it 5 times tune)

your support is we don't like that word, please don't use it @#/?...right back at them when they sing it to us

and please, 'whats it like to see a crowd' just to p*ss the crowd obsessed idiots off.

come on Darwen enders, we rely on you here to give them pelters. :xmas::lol:

I remember a manx cup game ont turd many moons ago. The entire away end (on the longside) singing the dambusters theme with arms out wide.....in reference to the 'fly-over'

The retards were beside themselves with rage!! :lol:

We should greet the teams with that one ;)

make sure you sing....

its been 30 years, its been 30 years,

in our shadow, its been 30 years. (to the won it 5 times tune)

I like this a lot!

On this theme can we not rewrite the words to 'Football's Coming Home' whilst retaining the line '30 years of hurt ...'

And another one - to the tune of 'We Are the Champions' by Queen: (feel free to edit or improve)

Ninety ninety five

Not so long ago

We had our Shearer, Sutton

Sherwood and Le Saux

And bad mistakes

We've made a few

We did our time in Div 2

But we've come through

We were the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -

We were the champions -

We were the champions