BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Adverts

I love the current Subway ad. The one with the guy doing the 'full on' aerobics work out to loud german techno music "shnell! shnell!"

......then a voice says "& you`re back in the room". The hypnotised guy is in his undies & socks infront of an audience who are p1ssing themselves at the poor sod.

The look on his face is pure class!!

:lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the current Subway ad. The one with the guy doing the 'full on' aerobics work out to loud german techno music "shnell! shnell!"

......then a voice says "& you`re back in the room". The hypnotised guy is in his undies & socks infront of an audience who are p1ssing themselves at the poor sod.

I don't get the link to Subway though, those ads just don't work.

all perfume or eau de toilet ads.

What the (Please don't use that word again) are they all about? Pretentious gits.

And Lynx adverts, not because they're bad, but because they con teenage boys in to thinking they smell nice. Maybe they do, but not in the quantities that 14 year olds spray on.

that is brilliant :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As if multi-millionaires Jamie & Louise Redknapp go on Thomas Cook package holidays <_<

&

please form an orderly queue to give Davina "i`m not mutton honest" McCall a big juicy slap in the chops!! :unsure:

The van insurance one that appears during every single break on SSN is so annoying. Just because you're advertising van insurance, it doesn't mean that you have to use an actor who is such a ridiculously over-the-top or stereotypical 'van driver' to advertise it for you.

'Do it now and it'll be done as quickly as it takes to load up the van!'.

ARGH!

The van insurance one that appears during every single break on SSN is so annoying. Just because you're advertising van insurance, it doesn't mean that you have to use an actor who is such a ridiculously over-the-top or stereotypical 'van driver' to advertise it for you.

'Do it now and it'll be done as quickly as it takes to load up the van!'.

ARGH!

I want to know what he was/is doing out in his van without insurance anyway?

The merkat ones aren't too bad, but that bloody Go Compare prick needs his lights punching out :angry:

What about the cider advert that exploits ill-informed stereotypes of the working man and really patronises men in general as simple halfwits who can't see beyond the next pint! I now understand why women get so annoyed at how they are portrayed in adverts - maybe the cider advert was made by a woman as revenge? More likely it was made by some callow media graduate who wouldn't know a working man or his culture if it came and smacked him on the nose with the ubiquitous Equity card that allows them to appear in crass adverts. It makes me soooo mad

Archived