BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Adverts

Those bloody Natwest adverts are really starting to grate now. After they had to be bailed out to the tune of billions they have the bloody nerve to advertise that they can give you "free" advice about what to do with your money. They do my head in when they come on. Only narrowly beaten by the little git who wants to do a poo at Paul's house. If ever there was an argument for the return of corporal punishment it's that advert!

Not really a worst advert, but saw this picture on Twitter - hilarious

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The award must surely go to that bloody annoying "Goooooo Cooommmppaarreee! ad :(

Yeah it is annoying I think because of the success of compare the market.com adverts other comparison sites are trying to make their adverts better but in this instance I think there is such a thing as trying to hard.

Those bloody Natwest adverts are really starting to grate now. After they had to be bailed out to the tune of billions they have the bloody nerve to advertise that they can give you "free" advice about what to do with your money. They do my head in when they come on. Only narrowly beaten by the little git who wants to do a poo at Paul's house. If ever there was an argument for the return of corporal punishment it's that advert!

Not really a worst advert, but saw this picture on Twitter - hilarious

How is that not in Swedish. Surely Pedersen doesn't have any fans outside of his home country.

Not that it was the worst advert as such but I would say the worst timing of an advert has to be for The Firm (film) which they showed on Sky Sports News on the night that it was all kicking off in the West Ham vs Millwall match.

I still think the Meerkat ones are awful even though many disagree

What i cant understand with those gold ads is why you would send your gold to a firm, just because its been on TV, I mean, they only need to be open for a week, take the gold and then bugger off with it. At least at a Pawn shop you get the money straight away.

Also any advert which sticks a Latin ending to words to make it sound scientific. Im looking at you Activa yogurts. Activus Digestus? Really? (Please don't use that word again) off.

Kleenex Balsum's special ingredient is Paraffinium Liquidum, i wonder what that could be....

lol, I think you'll find that the adverts for Natwest that are what really makes us proud to be British.

One of those adds is filmed in the branch I use. I've never seen anyone remotely that attractive in there, on either side of the counter

lol, I think you'll find that the adverts for Natwest that are what really makes us proud to be British.

One of those adds is filmed in the branch I use. I've never seen anyone remotely that attractive in their, on either side of the counter

The one with the short haired grinning blonde who only says "brilliant" like that bloke from the Fast Show???

I loathed the wood preservation society one for cuprinol.

Especially because I remembered the damned thing.

There's also a weed killing advert which appears on American sports TV which is particularly irritating and I detest practically every Scottrade ad I have ever seen.

Archived