BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 seats together I could get in the BBE are around where I normally sit when I'm there!

01 - Row 16, Seats 1 and 2.

Thought I might have problems because I only went on this weekend to update my address, but no problems at all. Very helpful guy on the phone and the whole thing took less than 10 minutes.

Edit: that includes 5-6 minutes on hold in the queue.

Only 2 seats together I could get in the BBE are around where I normally sit when I'm there!

01 - Row 16, Seats 1 and 2.

Thought I might have problems because I only went on this weekend to update my address, but no problems at all. Very helpful guy on the phone and the whole thing took less than 10 minutes.

Edit: that includes 5-6 minutes on hold in the queue.

Well there no longer seems to be a phone queue just engaged

The queue system has just kicked in. Nice.

Boat Booked

Hotel Booked

Just a match ticket to go. Fingers crossed.

Where you staying? We're in the Fernhurst Saturday night.

Edit: Don't hang up - you do go silent for a bit, but are still in the queue.

Where you staying? We're in the Fernhurst Saturday night.

Edit: Don't hang up - you do go silent for a bit, but are still in the queue.

DOH! Thought I had been cut off so hung up and looked back here. Aye, I too will be in the Fernhurst.

Does anybody want to sell me their ticket? I've only been to away games before, not a home one, as I live in London. Therefore can't buy any under my account. :(

I think for this one someone might be in trouble were they to sell you a ticket.

I know what the chances of getting one are, but it's still worth a shout, so if there's a sudden illness or something (god forbid) then please let me know. I am desperate to go. Also it's not as easy to trundle down to Ewood from London as it is from surrounding Lancashire. Far more expensive too. Was saving my first trip for this one. Oh well.

You should have just bought a ticket and not gone the game. At least got yourself on the database. Ah well, at least it is a lesson learnt ;)

Probably would have if I'd known this was the criteria for getting a ticket to the Dingles game! Will definitely have one this year at some point so if the Dingles stay up I can go next year.

Archived