BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if any fellow board members could help… Booked flights for two of us to fly back from Basel Switzerland for the game… but having missed games for the last two seasons due to working out here… realization hit me that I may miss out…. as tickets go on sale Monday… Could anyone help get two Riverside tickets? I’d ask Dad, but he’s only been as a guest last couple of years…

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Cheers

Wondering if any fellow board members could help… Booked flights for two of us to fly back from Basel Switzerland for the game… but having missed games for the last two seasons due to working out here… realization hit me that I may miss out…. as tickets go on sale Monday… Could anyone help get two Riverside tickets? I’d ask Dad, but he’s only been as a guest last couple of years…

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Cheers

You will struggle to get riverside as it's nearly sold out with season tickets,better chance Jack Walker stand.......

Just watched most of the DVD, and now cannot wait for the 18th October, when the scum roll into Blackburn. Brilliant, Blackburn End stood up all game, Riverside rocking with atmosphere and also most stood up, creating a cauldron of noise to 'greet' our Claret neigbours. Hope we can do that again come October, outsing the Burnley fans and spur the Rovers players to what will be a famous victory. Can see this game being a 1-1 draw, or 0-0, but am absolutely desperate for us to win, and expect it to be the best atmosphere I've seen at Ewood (perhaps since the last time we played the; what a night that was! :D)

COME ON ROVERS :brfc:

Can anyone tell me what time the ticket office opens on Monday? I'm thinking about going and queuing.

Also, I've just read that tickets are available on the onerovers.co.uk website - and if so what time would these be on sale?

Cheers

to opens at 9am, i would say the ticket will go online at the same time

Well, if there is anyone daft enough to pay £75 to have either a) the sh*t kicked out of them as they are crowd-surfed out of the stadium or B) an afternoon of abject misery as whatever the result they will have to sit there quiet as a mouse, then good luck to em.

Surely there are rules about this kind of circumventing of policing / ground safety policy?

£75.... what a joke!

I presume SamDingle stands for Samantha , she seems very bitchy!

used to be shane but the pastor in yokel land was adament that if he wanted to marry his brother then shane had to have his balls removed and a 3 boobies implemented in order for him to become samantha and as result he /she could shuffle down the aisle dragging her knuckles wearing the white dress stolen from our own johnny monks and carrying a bunch of nettles.They then had the reception on the open land on burnley wood and they wanted a spit roast( it got messy) but instead of pig they roasted three rats and cockroaches and drank the stolen beer off the winos and a good time was had by all.

I also have to say I find it ridiculous that no more tickets for home fans will be made available in the Darwen End for Rovers fans....there is a bloody great 'no mans land' in there is there not....whats the problem?

It looks like there will only be 2-3000 matchday tickets (if that) on sale anyway.

Archived