BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

Support your daughter unconditionally. Have him over for BBQs on a regular basis. These should be timed to occur when the Rovers are playing on your television. While cheering on the Rovers, be sure never to mention Burnley, either in a positive (you don't want to lie) or negative (likely) light. Maybe you'll convert him, best case. Worst case you will have laid the groundwork for ensuring that possible grandchildren (if you daughter makes a big mistake and marries the boy) become Rovers fans while sitting on grandad's knee.

Or you could glue a femi-dom in...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a big problem with Burnley. Previously i thought of them as Jack straw said as an irrelevance. However, here they are doing well in the league and my daughter has just found herself a nice boyfriend who is however, a Burnley fan. I can't ban her from seeing him as she is over 21 and independent, so how do i cope?

Bath her in Jeyes Fluid for a week then pack up and leave for New Zealand.

There's nothing left for you here now.

Support your daughter unconditionally. Have him over for BBQs on a regular basis. These should be timed to occur when the Rovers are playing on your television. While cheering on the Rovers, be sure never to mention Burnley, either in a positive (you don't want to lie) or negative (likely) light. Maybe you'll convert him, best case. Worst case you will have laid the groundwork for ensuring that possible grandchildren (if you daughter makes a big mistake and marries the boy) become Rovers fans while sitting on grandad's knee.

Perhaps they could be the first Lancashire Utd supporters!

I've got a big problem with Burnley. Previously i thought of them as Jack straw said as an irrelevance. However, here they are doing well in the league and my daughter has just found herself a nice boyfriend who is however, a Burnley fan. I can't ban her from seeing him as she is over 21 and independent, so how do i cope?

Easy, your daughter wont be able to marry him. She wont be able to find the finger to put the ring on. It could take a long time, for her to find the finger amonst the 25 on his hand ;)

Yeh just remind me who he got the cap against , was it Treasure Island or Transylvania ?

No idea----he doesn't pick the opposition does he?I was being facetious but you couldn't see Derbyshire getting a full cap against anyone could you. Nor could you see him scoring the sort of goals Nugent scored on Saturday. Missed opportunity this one but I'll leave it at that.

No idea----he doesn't pick the opposition does he?I was being facetious but you couldn't see Derbyshire getting a full cap against anyone could you. Nor could you see him scoring the sort of goals Nugent scored on Saturday. Missed opportunity this one but I'll leave it at that.

If I remember correctly it was against the might of Andorra, and he followed in a halfblocked shot. It may have gone in anyway but he leathered it into an empty night from all of 3 ft out. I could have scored it now with my slippers on.

If I remember correctly it was against the might of Andorra, and he followed in a halfblocked shot. It may have gone in anyway but he leathered it into an empty night from all of 3 ft out. I could have scored it now with my slippers on.

He was in the right place and did the right thing, it counted exactly as much as a 30 yard screamer, would be well happy if he knocked in 20 just like it this season!

WHATS GOING ON HERE?

Burnley and Rovers fans want to 'walk to Ewood together'.....WTF!.

Dewy eyed sentimental nonsense or do they have an agenda here,the fact being they are just simply ###### off they cant cause trouble around Blackburn prior to the game....

Mmmmmm <_<

Maybe they're just grown ups who want to go to a match without having to be herded by police for 7 hours for a game 10 miles away.

Try reading the thread, as a reasonable adult. The idea on there is a good one.

Maybe they're just grown ups who want to go to a match without having to be herded by police for 7 hours for a game 10 miles away.

Try reading the thread, as a reasonable adult. The idea on there is a good one.

I think I know where you are coming from Sam and I don't think there would be any problems .........

............ but I'm effin sure that there would be in getting em home though. :o

I think thats a reasonable comment btw. Do you?

I think I know where you are coming from Sam and I don't think there would be any problems .........

............ but I'm effin sure that there would be in getting em home though. :o

I think thats a reasonable comment btw. Do you?

Well, they are suggesting being good lads and lasses and going home on the transport provided as they will all automatically have tickets - the Burnley people at least.

Archived