BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember who Arsenal played in the Champions League last year (or the year before) that had the same sponsor. When they played the home team had Emirates logo while the away team just had Dubai on their shirts in the same font and style as their corporate logo. It was obvious what it was advertising.

9204.jpg This lot wasn't it?

9204.jpg This lot wasn't it?

Yep, thats them - Hamburg.

http://www.arsenal.com/history/kit-design

Interestingly, for Arsenal’s Champions League away fixture against Hamburg on Wednesday, September 13 the team wore shirts with the insignia ‘Dubai’ on. This was because the opposition that night were also sponsored by Emirates and UEFA rules decree that no two teams, in opposition, can wear the same sponsor on their shirts.

Phone calls have been taking place between Fergie and Marco Branca.Thats certainly interesting to know.

Is the transfer market finally coming to life.

Are they discussing the purchase of new Rovers shirts and coming out as lifelong Rovers fans?

Are they discussing the purchase of new Rovers shirts and coming out as lifelong Rovers fans?

I don't even remember posting that :lol: After necking Grappa for 4 hours i passed out at about 4 in the morning, :lol:

Sorry i will try to find the right thread next time the Grappa comes out.

Ordered it this morning with Naughton 7 (on the back) flock of course, but someone posted this "Likely to peel off after about 10/15 washes." on official boards, which I hope doesnt happen to me, and they should say on the website when ordering if this is likely to happen

as has been said was your shirt inside out at 30 degrees and do NOT use fabric conditioner (The liquid stuff people are referring to) and do not tumble dry, best thing for drying is to put it on a coat hanger and hang it up. if it does start peeling stick it back down with fabric glue :D

as has been said was your shirt inside out at 30 degrees and do NOT use fabric conditioner (The liquid stuff people are referring to) and do not tumble dry, best thing for drying is to put it on a coat hanger and hang it up. if it does start peeling stick it back down with fabric glue :D

Thank you dazmaz, i will try and remember those instructions

Flock is great too

Looks nice, but that collar is just fecking awful - looks like a complete afterthought. A proper collar like the current England one, or a simple round neck like City's last season and it would have been one of the best Rovers shirts in years.

Archived