BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

Mine arrived this morning. The material isn't quite as nice as for the England ones (pure polyester rather than a poly-cotton blend, for what its worth), which is a bit annoying, but otherwise one of the nicest shirts in recent years.

Also, I know it sounds daft but they've got a really nice shade of blue on this one. I checked it against the last few seasons and its actually quite different.

Royal Blue as it is called. The finest of the finest of the Blue.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine arrived this morning. The material isn't quite as nice as for the England ones (pure polyester rather than a poly-cotton blend, for what its worth), which is a bit annoying, but otherwise one of the nicest shirts in recent years.

Also, I know it sounds daft but they've got a really nice shade of blue on this one. I checked it against the last few seasons and its actually quite different.

I take it you ordered from the club shop? If so, that means mine might arrive today although I was expecting them to be sent out today for delivery tomorrow.

I have been in the club shop at lunch time, they had 2 of the new shirts behind the counter on display i asked to have a look and the assistant passed me the shirt, personally I think it's pretty smart nice material and the best looking kit in a long time, apart from the black box it's a good effort by Umbro.

Does anyone know when the squad numbers for this coming season will be announced?

On the flock search options it has a select player and the squad numbers from last year next to each player.

I wouldn't of thought they would change their squad numbers if fans bought the new shirts as there would be an outrage.

Number 10 is available though, lets hope we buy someone soon half decent to fill it otherwise it's Kalinic 22 for me.

Shirt has just arrived and I am well chuffed...its not a bad material, shame its not same as england shirt but got to say its a nice fit

Do you have a pub muscle or are you well built?

Is the shirt very tight?

I wonder if I can use it in public or only watching games at telly :P

i ordered xl and its a little too big,i've got the white england anthem jacket(also tailored for england) in large and thats a perfect fit

i got bought an england training top(again the tailored range) and it was way too small so i changed it for xl and it was a perfect fit so i ordered the rovers shirt in xl thinking it'd be the same size as the training top..wrong!

why can't umbro do things in the same size through the entire range

I have the navy one in medium. Should I have ordered this one in small then?

Possibly, i didn't try the medium one on just picked up the small first off as it looked my size. The only difference i can tell is it's a little tighter than the navy away shirt possibly due to the material which is quite different this time (bit uncomfy tbh), but if you were worried about it being a tight fit you might have been better off with the medium, could just be a little longer than you were expecting. ;)

i ordered xl and its a little too big,i've got the white england anthem jacket(also tailored for england) in large and thats a perfect fit

i got bought an england training top(again the tailored range) and it was way too small so i changed it for xl and it was a perfect fit so i ordered the rovers shirt in xl thinking it'd be the same size as the training top..wrong!

why can't umbro do things in the same size through the entire range

Yer it's annoying, particularly for people ordering over the net. Glad i was fortunate enough to get mine from the club store. :rover:

Well i got a 3XL one today with Dunn on the back ( which they all said in the shop was the most popular name on the shirts so far) and it's not a bad fit although i do think that last seasons shirt fitted better, though it might get more loose after i wash it. Still I'm really happy with it as it looks really smart and i love the collar :D

Archived