BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

Hull lucky? They are a few quid away from going out of business, players that they cant afford to keep, no manager and relegated to the Championship but they have an Adidas kit. Not much luck there.

I'd rather have more money in the bank for the kit sponsorship deal than three stripes down each arm. For all I care we could go back to Spall, Ribero or Elgren as long as we play in our famous blue and white halves (or should I say quarters) and I couldn't care less about what collar is on it either. I'm sure there will be several pages of complaints about the new home shirt when it is revealed but all I want to see is our famous colours.

Adidas kits usually are quality though. B)

Saying that my new England away shirt (umbro ofc) is probably the nicest recent shirt i've ever owned.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas kits usually are quality though. B)

Saying that my new England away shirt (umbro ofc) is probably the nicest recent shirt i've ever owned.

Surely not nicer than a Rovers shirt. :rock:

I agree Adidas make some nice shirts and I am a fan of Adidas trainers and retro tracksuit tops but my opinion is that the Rovers shirt speaks for itself with it's originality no matter what make it is.

Hopefully there will be more produced this year, last year's consignment didn't seem to meet the demand at all.

True - the problem last season was that the club had only just taken over the shop & therefore didnt have any previous sales knowledge about demand for this type of item!

True - the problem last season was that the club had only just taken over the shop & therefore didnt have any previous sales knowledge about demand for this type of item!

:lol: Are you trying to say that we did not get a break down of sales during the tenure of the old regime.

How the hell would we have known what commission was due to be paid without that info.

:lol: Are you trying to say that we did not get a break down of sales during the tenure of the old regime.

How the hell would we have known what commission was due to be paid without that info.

Yes we never got a break-down.

What commission?! :blink:

Yes we never got a break-down.

What commission?! :blink:

So for every shirt sold through the shop, Rovers had no record or no financial gain, I really cannot believe that, unless we were charging a huge amount for them to trade from our facility, offsetting any commissions /royalties that would have been due.

So for every shirt sold through the shop, Rovers had no record or no financial gain, I really cannot believe that, unless we were charging a huge amount for them to trade from our facility, offsetting any commissions /royalties that would have been due.

They sold it for a set fee - thats why it took so long to get control back.

They might have figures on shirt sales, but not training gear! But we have history now - so hopefully that problem wont occur again!

Looks like a Southampton shirt.

Looks nothing like a Saints shirt..

..any word on when out Home shirt will be unveiled..(by that I mean pictures released)..I know the shirt is due to be retailing sometime in July right?

• Backroom

There's only one man who can answer that, don't worry I'm sure he'll be on soon enough

*shines the hughesy symbol into the sky*

I was thinking the same, Been very quiet on the new Home shirt front haven't they?? Bit strange though as I could have had one for fathers day - If not out soon may have to get an England one....

When will we get to see this do you think Hughesy???

I would love to be able to get Guti on the back of a Rovers shirt though hahaha - Who would of thought that eh...

:)

Archived