BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are correct, id be seriously annoyed if I was a fan, that they have changed the badge once again.

Hate claret kits too! Also where is thier home kit?? Surely the white has to be a 3rd kit?!

I'd take a guess at the burgandy shirt being their home kit (like it was when they had O2 as a sponsor)

Some in Clayton Green one also, meant to be doing the away kit this weekend also.

Very limited stocks however.

Id expect blackburn to have received around 120 home shirts and 150 away shirts. After they sell no more will arrive.

Re: the England shirts at Asda. Sold out by Saturday night in both Blackburn and Accy stores, but both said they would be getting more in on Sat & Sun.

I managed to order one online via Asda direct - had both home and away shirts yesterday ....

Anyone bought the new away shirt yet?

If so, thoughts?

I quite like it, though I do recommend getting a size up if you have a beer gut as it is a little tight. the felt lettering is great, its slightly bigger than the usual ones and it is also lighter. only downside is the fabric is too thick (all in my own opinion of course)

Re: the England shirts at Asda. Sold out by Saturday night in both Blackburn and Accy stores, but both said they would be getting more in on Sat & Sun.

I managed to order one online via Asda direct - had both home and away shirts yesterday ....

Fitbakits are selling both for £18.99 each - anyone ever used them?!

the fact they are based in Thailand puts me off straight away, plus only 1 review for the England home shirt ... they also offer the World Cup arm badges which I haven't seen anywhere else. As they would say on Dragons Den "and for that reason, I'm out"

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered and received the England away from ASDA direct site for 25 quid also, was too good a deal to turn down.

re. those thai kit sites, was gonna get 3 england away shirts from there originally, seemed like a good deal till i found out the postage cost almost the same as the tops, plus i've heard of the companies being shut down probably for legal reasons, i wouldn't waste my time with them if i were you.

Archived