BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shame we dont get to pick our kit from a few choices given...

Rovers choose the kit from a choice given by Umbro. The choice is dependent on the deal between the club and Umbro. Whatever choice the club make there will always be people, especially on this message board, who will complain that it is the wrong decision. As long as we play in blue and white halves as our first kit and don't get an illuminous away kit like Wigan I'll be happy enough.

Rovers choose the kit from a choice given by Umbro. The choice is dependent on the deal between the club and Umbro. Whatever choice the club make there will always be people, especially on this message board, who will complain that it is the wrong decision. As long as we play in blue and white halves as our first kit and don't get an illuminous away kit like Wigan I'll be happy enough.

Sorry I meant away kit, alot of clubs now have a vote and choice for supporters on their away kit. Is a very good supporter engagement excercice ifyou ask me!

Sorry I meant away kit, alot of clubs now have a vote and choice for supporters on their away kit. Is a very good supporter engagement excercice ifyou ask me!

Rovers did that a few years ago, they had a poll on the official website. You're right, it is the way forward. Some of the doom and gloom brigade on here would not even be happy with that as their perfect choice wouldnt be available!

This away one is not bad but nor is it the kind of thing to have you rushing out to buy it. Right colours but a pretty uninspiring design

Uninspriring? It's an away kit FFS! It's different to what we've had for the last few years and totally different to our home kit so it's a decent choice as far as I'm concerned.

Can't decide what to get on the shirt, leaning towards N'Zonzi but what if we sign someone legendary during the summer? :huh:

lol, well you could always get the shirt then wait and see who we sign.

Where I lead others follow :rover:

Eugene has his completely printed (top, middle and bottom) from the club shop I believe Nicola :brfcsmilie:

Brian everyone was laughing at you at the United game. I was ashamed to be with you ;)

I must admit I felt ashamed to wear my Rovers shirt with Nelsen on the back yesterday but he signed that shirt in a very special place so I didn't care and I've seen at least 2 people with Nelsen on the back of their shirts, can't say I've ever seen anyone, other than you, with Andrews on the back.

I know Eugene has that on his shirt but I'm sure they don't do it with a number, it would be pretty cool but I'm not gona get it, might get Kalinic seeing that we share the same name.

by that logic, does that mean all ladies underwear is crotchless?! B):lol:

If they're ladies, of course not. One wears decent knee length ones with elastic at the knees.

Uninspriring? It's an away kit FFS! It's different to what we've had for the last few years and totally different to our home kit so it's a decent choice as far as I'm concerned.

The away kit though is usually the one that is a bit different. You don't mess with the home kit but the away one is the one you often buy to wear around, so whilst it has to function as a suitable away kit for the team it's also usually a bit more quirky. As I said, this one fulfils the first bit (suitable for the team) but not the second. It's bland.

Archived