BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

This seasons white shirt dident look too good in the initial photograph but when I bought it having seen it in the shop it was quite smart so I am prepared to wait until I see it in the real cold of daylight before making comment.

But like people have already pointed out, we have had red kits before so what is the real issue ?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i the only one who likes this shirt? Its red and black which is what people were wanting.

There's just no pleasing some people.

No plenty like it earlier in the thread.

I think its very nice - i prefer it over the white too - and think it looks more like a kit, where as this season I dont like the red shorts n socks with the white top.

I quite like it, nice simple design. I would have preferred red and black halves or stripes (the umbro and kappa ones respectively were our best away kits ever) but it's far nicer than that bloody awful white one we have now.

Hope the home shirt is going to be clean and simple, like the 1978 one someone posted earlier. Should be blue and white halves, red v-neck collar. No fancy detailing.

Like this one.

Shirt.jpg

That's the second best strip, if you could just tweak it so the shirt has a 1960s round neck it would be perfect. A Lancashire red rose on the left breast would be acceptable, but no logos and no names on the back of the shirts either.

Our halved shirts are unique, so I think the away shirts should be halved too. Black and red looked the best.

The red and black halves were my favourite of late but I don't know why we don't go with the town colours of green and black.

I thought the town colours were green and cream - or is that just the buses? - either way I think a green and cream strip would be a good option for 1 season...

Archived