BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For one season, the club should draft, say, three different away kits and allow an online/phone vote (bit of extra revenue). I can't see the harm in that.

Didn't the official site use to have votes while we had Kappa? I remember voting for an orange one but everyone else voted for one of the two others. Pretty frustrating as I like shirts that stand out a little :)

They've played it safe with this one. It's a pretty clean design, but I was hoping for some pin stripes or halves instead of this uninspired design. Won't be buying it.

I think the black on this kit will be more prevalent than the photo of Dunn & Kalinic indicates. I just hope that the Crown logo will be dyed into the shirt and not applied on. You can't tell for sure either way from the photo.

0,,10303~3731265,00.jpg

Have they made to many old goalkeepers jerseys and decided to recycle them?

Hopes were really high on an England style kit with colars.

You have to wonder if our marketing team gets their wires crossed with umbro or whoever has the final ok for the design to go ahead must be a complete spastic.

Let's pray the home kit is something decent!

0,,10303~3731265,00.jpg

Have they made to many old goalkeepers jerseys and decided to recycle them?

Hopes were really high on an England style kit with colars.

You have to wonder if our marketing team gets their wires crossed with umbro or whoever has the final ok for the design to go ahead must be a complete spastic.

Let's pray the home kit is something decent!

erm thats the other seasons....

I didnt say its Manc kit, but a Manc and Liverpool kit who are obviously two of my most hated teams in England. They are also called the reds and the red devils. We shouldnt wear red.

We got nothing to do, with both United or Liverpool. We wore red before, so its just that we were spoilt with the red and black halves. This is a football club, not a fashion parade. Its unfortunate, that the fans have no say in the matter, but the kit still has the Rovers badge on it.

That shirt is a disgrace.

A somewhat ott response, it's a shirt that's all.

I think it's pretty nice, at the end of the day it is only the away kit. It's not like they have done awaywith the blue and White halves of home.

And as for the halves being a good marketing move, what????? How!!!

I didnt say its Manc kit, but a Manc and Liverpool kit who are obviously two of my most hated teams in England. They are also called the reds and the red devils. We shouldnt wear red.

So because you 'obviously' hate two teams (and sorry I don't see why it's obvious at all) we shouldn't wear that colour? It's just a shirt for God's sake. Burnley have blue in their's by the way. Should we stop wearing that? Oh and their away shirt is white. We're screwed.

Correct. The point i was trying to make is how similar the new top is to an old goalies shirt.

That goalie shirt is a very different shade of red and the borders around it are totally different.

People say we should never wear red but then ask for a red/black shirt?

Not hugely enamoured with this new shirt but its solid and its much better than the last two efforts. Whatever our away shirt's colour is, the main two colours it should never be are blue or white and we've managed to have both those these last two seasons.

I've always been outraged at our home shirt, white and blue, Tottenham and Everton colours on our shirt :angry:

:rolleyes:

Archived