BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There`s an advert on telly at the moment (cannot remember what it`s selling) but there`s a football team in the ad with shirts remarkably similar to the Rovers home shirts.

• Backroom

There`s an advert on telly at the moment (cannot remember what it`s selling) but there`s a football team in the ad with shirts remarkably similar to the Rovers home shirts.

If it's the same one I saw it's deorderant. The kit is near enough identical to the one we had with the navy blue strips under the arms. They even have a tugay lookalike.

Our new kits must be revealed soon surely?

Away is already out

Home should be 1st week of July (not for definate yet)

If it's out in the first week of July then surely they will show us what it looks like and have it available to pre-order in the next week or two.

I've always been curious as to why the Rovers aren't wearing red and white halved shirts away. It would seem a natural considering the home kit.

Because we are Blue and white, this makes us anti red and white, thus we never wear red and white.

Because we are Blue and white, this makes us anti red and white, thus we never wear red and white.

Did you see last seasons away shirt? :unsure:

I think Rovers should pick their away colours (ie...red/black) & stick with them. They can mess around with designs & styles, but stick to the official 'away colours'. Home games at Ewood should be a sea of blue & white :brfc: . The occasional bit of red/black away top is ok, but we don`t want it looking like Cold Triffid......it looks like an effin rainbow in their stands!! :blink:

For starters our away kit last season was red and white. Secondly, surely the traditional opposite of blue and white has to be red and black. See away kit from many past seasons. :wacko:

Orange ;)

colorwheel1.jpg

For starters our away kit last season was red and white. Secondly, surely the traditional opposite of blue and white has to be red and black. See away kit from many past seasons. :wacko:

The away shirt is predominantly white with the red shorts and red socks thrown in to make it a shocking combination of colour but thats only my opinion of course.

The original reply was to smoss post on why Rovers dont wear red and white halves for an away kit. I take it from some of the replies that you guys like red and white were as many of my generation dont. :rover:

The away shirt is predominantly white with the red shorts and red socks thrown in to make it a shocking combination of colour but thats only my opinion of course.

The original reply was to smoss post on why Rovers dont wear red and white halves for an away kit. I take it from some of the replies that you guys like red and white were as many of my generation dont. :rover:

Actually, I would prefer halved white and orange (thanks for the idea RIML) or white and pink as they away kit. But since we use red alot I wondered why we've never halved the red and white, though we have halved black and red.

Actually, I would prefer halved white and orange (thanks for the idea RIML) or white and pink as they away kit. But since we use red alot I wondered why we've never halved the red and white, though we have halved black and red.

Or why not, halved Burnt Umber and Alizarin Crimson with New Gamboge shorts and socks. Man that would be a seller.....

Hull have got adidas next season!!

Lucky buggers

Hull lucky? They are a few quid away from going out of business, players that they cant afford to keep, no manager and relegated to the Championship but they have an Adidas kit. Not much luck there.

I'd rather have more money in the bank for the kit sponsorship deal than three stripes down each arm. For all I care we could go back to Spall, Ribero or Elgren as long as we play in our famous blue and white halves (or should I say quarters) and I couldn't care less about what collar is on it either. I'm sure there will be several pages of complaints about the new home shirt when it is revealed but all I want to see is our famous colours.

Archived