BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would Banjoni be on less wages than Roberts coming from Citeh? Unless he agrees to a big drop of course.

He's without a club...their are concerns on his knees...he has been a free agent for a good few weeks now....his fitness will be behind the rest - many reasons.

How would Banjoni be on less wages than Roberts coming from Citeh? Unless he agrees to a big drop of course.

If rovers are the only Prem club willing to pay him he will have to take less money.

And with the passport thing im guessing he wants to stay in England and we can offer as much as a Championship club.

Roberts out for £750k > Benjani in for free

Another Main striker in

Id be happy with that.....Surely Benjani would be on less than Roberts in wages too.

Hughesy dont talk out of your derrier please.

100% Benjani was at Brockhall today just heard it off one of the academy players. Not fair to name which one

If true what a disgrace, English club manager hires unfit elderly Johnny foreigner. This would most definitely be on a par with the Robbie Fowler signing.

Sell one striker who can't score for toffee and replace him with another striker who can't score for toffee AND has wonky knees? Superb business acumen there!

Why do we look at PL has-beens? We could pick a kid up from the continent who'd give us more than Benjani.

What quality midfielder is going to be signed for £2.5 million? I would love it if we signed Senijad Ibričić, but at £4 million it's a non-starter.

I was thinking that Benjani will mean Roberts will leave, they're very similar. Using the fee for Roberts should put us near £4 million.

To be honest, even at £2.5 million it shouldn't be hard to improve our midfield options!

I would rather we stick with Roberts, Kalinic and Diouf than get Benjani. Complete waste of wages and he is absolute @#/? !

Too true, Allardyces credibility will be totally shot at IF he brought the Zimbabwean dummy in.

For me Benjani in and Roberts out is an improvement.

Admit it, Roberts has done nothing much of any note for us.

Benjani, can finish, there is no doubt in that.

Roberts has got to be one of the worst forwards i have seen in blue & white.

The only thing I keep thinking back to is the performance he put in when we played away at city last season. He won everything up front and set up 2 or 3 goals.

Benjani played well when we got spanked at the council house earlier this year

So based on ONE game you want to sign him? I'm glad you're not in the charge.

2nd highest scorer last season?

I Dont rate Roberts but I would take him over Benjani any day.

Archived