BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might not even get a game, he will hopefully find Kalinic, Diouf and a new signing ahead of him.

Wait and see. I have made the mistake of being too critical of Sam's signings too early. Some turn out better than expected

Not even Merlin could transform Banjoni into a striker.

People on here should google things like benjani miss and sitter and just watch the vid's.

Considering Benjani is desperate, very desperate.

Williams needs to be honest and tell us wtf is going on.

I am seriously considering pursuing legal action against BRFC for gross misrepresentation; persuading people to buy / renew season tickets on false representations:"the Mccarthy money will be reinvested", "finishing above 13th will increase the transfer pot"

It's all total boll---s and an absolute (Please don't use that word again)-n disgrace.

I'm absolutely livid.

BRFC is now a disgrace and a joke.

I am seriously considering pursuing legal action against BRFC for gross misrepresentation; persuading people to buy / renew season tickets on false representations:"the Mccarthy money will be reinvested", "finishing above 13th will increase the transfer pot"

It's all total boll---s and an absolute (Please don't use that word again)-n disgrace.

I'm absolutely livid.

Jesus H ###### Christ.

I'm absolutely livid.

You're on the wrong kinda website here son.

And what you just said isnt?? Legal Action because we LOOK at Benjani on a free??? :lol::lol::lol:

I understand you're disappointed Mike B.

However think about your actions carefully. As you state, we don't have a pot to ###### in. By sueing the club, you're attempting to take any spare money we do have.

Hopefullly If he sues the club we won't be able to afford Benjanis wages

It was August 10 today and will be August 11 tomorrow. Not September 1.

The grand total of 16 players have signed for Premier League clubs during the past six weeks.

The transfer system has as good as broken down yet some little Blackburners cannot see that (or read that Benjani is here on a no obligation trial to decide if he is worth taking on what probably would be pay for play nor spot the LT feedback reporting that even if we sign Benjani, he is not the main striker we are looking for).

I'm absolutely livid.

I share your anger MikeB.

Allardyce will have just undone all the good he'd done previously if he follows through with this one act.

It was August 10 today and will be August 11 tomorrow. Not September 1.

The grand total of 16 players have signed for Premier League clubs during the past six weeks.

The transfer system has as good as broken down yet some little Blackburners cannot see that (or read that Benjani is here on a no obligation trial to decide if he is worth taking on what probably would be pay for play nor spot the LT feedback reporting that even if we sign Benjani, he is not the main striker we are looking for).

Agreed.

I don't really want Benjani here but if we get him in on a pay as you play, or on a Mido style contract I won't really care either way.

If we start paying him 30k a week I'll get a bit aggreived though.

• Backroom

I may get benjani on my shirt just to annoy the people around me.

Him and keith will be deadly together due to his pointy celebration

Oh and mr E less of the moaning you promised not to moan all season if we didn't sign heskey.

Now would be a good time to snap up Jelavic he wants to come to the prem and the fee cant be too high if rangers have agreed it

If Benjani is the only addition between now and the close of the window then it's disastrous.

Given that the window still has three weeks to run, I'm not sure why there is so much outrage. He can be a good player (Wenger nearly bought him for Arsenal you know!).

Archived