BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Quarter Finals Discussion

Guest Kamy100

I see true to form the Dutch are falling out with each other just before a major tournament game.

Fail!

Or is this a scam to fool Brazil?

Seriously the Dutch are underdogs against Brazil but the certainly have the players to get in amongst the Brazilian defenders. Netherlands are a decent outside bet.

Ghana v Uruguay could become red cards galore. That one will be passionate.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ghana v Uruguay could end up being the worst game of the World Cup. Two teams too afraid to lose and who do favour a slightly defensive approach...it could be dreadful.

It's cliché and certainly not mind-blowing, but the key in the Brazil game will be the first goal. If Brazil get it I could see it being a romp, if the Netherlands get it then I think they could hold on.

Talking about that.

HOW I am looking forward to replacing the VUVUZELA with Dancing Samba girls in 2014!

I can see the headlines BAN the Dancing Samba girls. They are spoiling the world cup.

Talking about that.

HOW I am looking forward to replacing the VUVUZELA with Dancing Samba girls in 2014!

I can see the headlines BAN the Dancing Samba girls. They are spoiling the world cup.

It will be winter in Brazil as well don't forget!

However, it is a darned sight closer to the Equator, further from the Antarctic Ocean and not at 5,000 feet!

Guest Kamy100

Looking forward to the matches today. Holland v Brazil has the potential to be a cracker. Also great to see so many South Africans getting behind Ghana, they are full of pride to see a fellow African nation doing well, that would never happen in Europe or South America.

Looking forward to the matches today. Holland v Brazil has the potential to be a cracker. Also great to see so many South Africans getting behind Ghana, they are full of pride to see a fellow African nation doing well, that would never happen in Europe or South America.

It would in Scandinavia.

Ronaldo having problems focusing on the game?

Robben is absolutely ###### when you stop him cutting onto his left peg. Can't believe so many defenders fall for it.

Glad that a team has managed to spot this blatantly obvious tactic from Robben. Double up on him cutting inside, he becomes a completely different prospect. Has been shocking in this half, looking more one footed than Heather Mills!! Thought the Brazilians may have put Dani Alves at left back to compensate for him, but as I say, they are coping very well regardless.

Watch him make me eat my words now in the second half.

I think Ghana v Uruguay could end up being the worst game of the World Cup. Two teams too afraid to lose and who do favour a slightly defensive approach...it could be dreadful.

It's cliché and certainly not mind-blowing, but the key in the Brazil game will be the first goal. If Brazil get it I could see it being a romp, if the Netherlands get it then I think they could hold on.

...or maybe not.

Expect Ghana v Uruguay to be a classic then....

Probably just a tedious link to us, but I've been quite impressed with this chap, playing in a similar lone striking role to that which he would be forced into playing at our club.

Asamoah Gyan

Something to add a bit more interest to a game between two of the 'lesser' teams left in the competition. Personally I'd prefer Kevin Prince Boateng myself.

So Brasil play the beautiful game beautifully do they?

Not when they are not winning! They become extremely dirty barstewards. Glad they're out.

I'm always glad when they blow it. I find it hilarious. Brazil are the Man Utd of International football.... everybody with little knowledge, even less loyalty and definitely with no footballing soul supports them. Add the fact that they are the eternal darlings of the gushing tv commentators and watching them slope off in tears becomes a pleasure. :tu:

Add to that I do admire the Dutch. Small nation with nearly always a good football team. They are usually my second favourites in major competitions. Trouble is even when they don;t fall out they usually peak too early and I think this victory over Brazil might turn out to be their final. We'll see.

Marcel Desailly has been acting like a prat whenever Ghana have scored.

He was born there can't remember him playing for them.

No, he opted for France. Now he's Mr.Ghana and even refers to them as 'we'. Just because his national side were a complete joke.

Why is everyone having a go at Desailly for? He was born in Ghana, lived in France since he was 4 so it's no big deal that he chose to play for the French national team considering he spent most of his life there. He does a lot of charity work in Ghana and has raised a lot of money for families in Ghana and is also a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador too. I think he's got every right to cheer for them.

Give the guy a break. :rolleyes:

Archived