BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Ham

rovgers

265 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend as normal on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No - In protest
    • No - Unable to make it

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 mins in and if I am being honest haven't seen us doing anything really different. Still more often than not launching the ball from back to front, though perhaps trying to get the ball into the channels more.

Do you actually think a new coach can bring in a totally new style in under a week? The first game was always going to be much the same.

I don't think we should change how we do our set pieces because we're the highest scorers in the league based on them.

Why haven't we tested their new keeper more at corners? That's what's been the most disappointing today. The commentators are saying that he's looking nervous but he hasn't had a shot to save.

Apart from that, we've played okay.

Do you actually think a new coach can bring in a totally new style in under a week? The first game was always going to be much the same.

Yeah I know that. I was just giving my opinion on the play so far as let's face it one of the main talking points not just by fans but the media will be has there been any changes with the departure of the manager.

Archived