BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy New Year Rovers, Your Rovers Related Resolutions?

Well, seeing as I may not be back on today, I thought I'd take an opportunity to wish all my fellow Rovers supporters a very happy new year and a great 2011.

My Rovers related resolutions:

I will endeavour to stop relating to Jason Roberts turning circle to that of an oil tanker

Now that BS has gone, I will further increase the number of away fixtures I attend

I will try and stop falling into the lass who sits in front of me in the BBE when we score

I will try and stop jumping onto my chair as part of the above celebration, as I've ripped the skin off my shins about 10 times this season and at 41, it bloody hurts.

I will move my seat to the in the Darwen end singing section for 1 or 2 of the remaining games, just to give it a whirl

I will try and stop pointing out to my mate next to me how much Givet gets caught out of position

I expect the managers resolution relates to us getting a Midfield

Well, seeing as I may not be back on today, I thought I'd take an opportunity to wish all my fellow Rovers supporters a very happy new year and a great 2011.

My Rovers related resolutions:

I will endeavour to stop relating to Jason Roberts turning circle to that of an oil tanker

Now that BS has gone, I will further increase the number of away fixtures I attend

I will try and stop falling into the lass who sits in front of me in the BBE when we score

I will try and stop jumping onto my chair as part of the above celebration, as I've ripped the skin off my shins about 10 times this season and at 41, it bloody hurts.

I will move my seat to the in the Darwen end singing section for 1 or 2 of the remaining games, just to give it a whirl

I will try and stop pointing out to my mate next to me how much Givet gets caught out of position

I expect the managers resolution relates to us getting a Midfield

Happy new year to you :)

Some of them may be difficult to keep to I think!!

Don't get on here much these days, not as much about Burnley for some reason, but thought I would nip on and wish you all a happy new year.

Well thats very civil of you Yorky> Thanks and a very happy New Year to you as well. I even hope your team gets back on track soon. Just don't get Big Sam.... you won't like him at all, and besides he might just get you promoted and keep you up, and that just wouldn't seem right would it?

Happy New Year!

My Rovers new year's resolution is to carry on supporting, no matter what happens. I feel unsure and concerned about the future, but I will be there rain or shine, whatever will be will be.

My other resolution is to order one of those bricks outside Ewood for my grandad - think he'd love that.

Archived