BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, 10-11M atleast.

Not sure about a cash + loan deal, as we have only 1 domestic loan space left. I'm guessing this is being held with the move for Roque in mind...

But as a sweetner to any possible deal, a permanent deal for a Arsenal youngster might be ok. Vela maybe. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas looks a prospect too... Then plenty of cash for a decent replacement CB.

Strange, might have something to do with the quotes taken off bradley oar, and Paddy Kenny's twitter pages, saying Diouf will get whats coming to him eventually. Why professional footballs insist on posting such things on Twitter is beyond me, do they not think the press/public will not see it?

Paddy "cough bottle traitor" Kenny - a shinning of example of a professional footballer - NOT! He's a bigger muppet than EHD will ever be for the way he treated Sheffield Utd after the way they stood by him. :rolleyes:

CHARLIE ADAM...Blackpool have rejected Birmingham City's £2 million offer...this may come to a head now...if the player kicks off it may be a case of selling to the highest bidder...if he doesn't then he won't be moving...let Birmingham do the running and jump in when the price is sorted...if it ever is.

JOHN JENSEN...coming as number two...don't know much about him as a coach...did well at Getafe...not so good as a number one at Randers...I am surprised the philipinos have not leapt on something about this yet...give them time.

CHARLIE ADAM...Blackpool have rejected Birmingham City's £2 million offer...this may come to a head now...if the player kicks off it may be a case of selling to the highest bidder...if he doesn't then he won't be moving...let Birmingham do the running and jump in when the price is sorted...if it ever is.

JOHN JENSEN...coming as number two...don't know much about him as a coach...did well at Getafe...not so good as a number one at Randers...I am surprised the philipinos have not leapt on something about this yet...give them time.

The philipinos. Not bad.

Was Laudrups number 2 at Getafe and another club

It basically sounds like nothing is going on or happening successfully!! I've given Venkys the benefit of the doubt up until now, but they are starting to look a bit stupid with their ridiculous Ronnie and Beckham talk then we are struggling to get anyone never mind the galacticos!

2m for Adam!.....insult!

Archived