BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

That's only partly true. When a player publicly wants to go there's a grey area. I agree my ideal position would be to say £15m or he stays but then he may turn around and say fine, I will stay, and I will see out my contract and then leave for free. The reality is that clubs cave in - a good example would be Man U and Rooney

How long has he got left on his contract? We could easily sell him in 12 - 18 months time. No need at all to be bullied into selling him in this window?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's only partly true. When a player publicly wants to go there's a grey area. I agree my ideal position would be to say £15m or he stays but then he may turn around and say fine, I will stay, and I will see out my contract and then leave for free. The reality is that clubs cave in - a good example would be Man U and Rooney

4 years is a long time to wait!

How long has he got left on his contract? We could easily sell him in 12 - 18 months time. No need at all to be bullied into selling him in this window?

Agree with that, if a club wants him, they give us our valuation, not theirs, or pretty close to it!

Who knows...but I would ask....whose job is it to make them listen?? JW?

You need to understand the Asian culture to understand or answer that, I would suggest a person who has lived in an Asian Country would tell you, but my understanding is they view advice as 'dissent' thats not a criticism, but the way of their thinking.

Once rumored target Sol Bamba scoring in the first minute of his first game for Leicester..

A natural replacement for our Samba... you reckon big Chris would head over to Leicester? :closedeyes:

This guy seems a bit more mobile than SAmba and possibly more dangerous in the rival penalty box.

A natural replacement for our Samba... you reckon big Chris would head over to Leicester? :closedeyes:

This guy seems a bit more mobile than SAmba and possibly more dangerous in the rival penalty box.

Bamba was superb for Hibs when we played them in a pre season friendly at Ewood some 2 years or so ago. Surprised that we didn't snap him up then - Samba & Bamba, the dream ticket duo!

joe cole and his missus want out of liverpool, he wants to go back to london west ham are interested and mark hughes has made an enquiry if fulham are successful we can have Duff

Archived