BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Brom

cruz

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunn or Pedersen doesn't inspire me with much hope if we're going to play on the break. Hopefully, Olsson will be able to overlap.

Good to see Jones starting, and an early chance to see if Kalinic & Cruz live up to the hype!

Exciting team, plenty of quality which is nice to see. The bench also looks strong again with Steven N'Zonzi returning. I prefer to see Olsson at LM but I know this can't be helped with Nelsen's injury. I'm looking forward to seeing Jermaine Jones and to also see Santa Cruz perform well.

Really excited to see how the new line-up fares.

I think RSC and Kalinic is, potentially, a proper strikeforce.

Interested to see how Jones does and it's great to see the young lads David Hoilett and Martin Olsson keep their places.

A win and we're 7th...

Ian Holloway saying what Sam wanted to say you felt there...

I don't think Ian Holloway of all people would ever say something that he didn't believe in. He's definitely his own man. Interesting comments, as always, from him.

i suspect when in possession, that olson will be going forward a lot, with our left winger moving inside, which seem reasonable to me. If albion plays with 5 across the middle, then we will be able to match them, with 5 of our own.

we will probably see what resembles af 3-5-2 when we have the ball, with salgado staying at the back and jones protecting the defence.

and i suspect when not in possesion, santa will be a deep lying targetman, making our formation looking like a 4-4-1-1. From that position, he will be able to distribute or hold up the ball, until others are in position.

time will tell.

anxious to get the game startet. lying sick in my bed, so a cup of hot chocolate and a rovers win, would br nice

Is it just my tv or is there a delay on Sky Sports with the pictures and the audio?

Mine's doing it as well - though when I switched from my surround sound system to the actual tv sound, it fixed the problem.

Archived