BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Brom

cruz

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jones really likes barging through players doesn't he? Very lucky there.

He'll have to cut that out, that was a definite penalty and we got away with it.

We've completely lost control of the game since Dunn went off, he was starting to run the midfield.

He'll have to cut that out, that was a definite penalty and we got away with it.

We've completely lost control of the game since Dunn went off, he was starting to run the midfield.

Agreed. Don't understand Dunn off for N'Zonzi. N'Zonzi should have come on for Jones if anyone. Hoilett could have played Dunn's role, or Pedersen even, with one of the Dioufs coming on. N'Zonzi seems to be set up on the wing now.

Kind of reminding me of Savage when he played for us. Considering we've never properly replaced Robbie, I'll take that.

Lesson for Kean there. When you're 2-0 up but still have half an hour to go, don't make a double substitution. Good job we have one of the league's best keepers between the sticks.

I know Dunny can't usually make the full 90, but he was really bossing it. At least keep him on until 75 minutes have gone.

Lesson for Kean there. When you're 2-0 up but still have half an hour to go, don't make a double substitution. Good job we have one of the league's best keepers between the sticks.

I know Dunny can't usually make the full 90, but he was really bossing it. At least keep him on until 75 minutes have gone.

its ok to do double subs, but giving nzonzi a left midfield position is insane. Jones has been lacking a bit, would make much more sense, to sub him and give nzonzi a more suitable position.

wreckless and naive subs by kean.

Archived