BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Brom

cruz

Well chaps the pundits for tomorrows match are ---------- Mr Sam Allardyce :rolleyes: and Mr Ian Holloway -_- should be fun, a few songs i reckon, big Sam give us a wave, and Holloway well anyone got an idea.

3pts and play lovely football would be the order of the day. Off out for a meal and a few drinks, happy days.

COYB

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and Holloway well anyone got an idea.

[/font][/font][/size][/size][/size][/size]

How about ''You don't know your Adam from your elbow'' not sure how that will transfer into song format.

A win tomorrow takes us up to 7th following todays results, Come On Lads!

Thats down to Venky's, Kentaro and Steve Kean, doing absolutely nothing to stimulate the local public's imagination.

So bringing back one of our best strikers for free on loan & signing a midfielder with decent pedigree....AND the opportunity to go 7th isnt enough?

PATHETIC excuse

......................ROBINSON

SALGADO...SAMBA....NELSEN...GIVET

.......................J.JONES

....HOILETT...PEDERSEN...OLSSON

............KALANIC...CRUZ

I agree, that team is a cracker, I think we have to start really positive and try to get a good lead then use the energy of MB Diouf to in the latter stages of the game when legs are tiring.

3-1 Rovers. Santa, Pederson and Hoilett. :brfcsmilie:

Jermaine Jones, red card 76th minute.

*parks time machine :)

Thats down to Venky's, Kentaro and Steve Kean, doing absolutely nothing to stimulate the local public's imagination.

You're either being ironic or you're a moron. The game's on tv.

Don't bother replying, I won't be able to see it.

I agree, that team is a cracker, I think we have to start really positive and try to get a good lead then use the energy of MB Diouf to in the latter stages of the game when legs are tiring.

3-1 Rovers. Santa, Pederson and Hoilett. :brfcsmilie:

Jermaine Jones, red card 76th minute.

*parks time machine :)

I agree that I am a little worried about the red card scenario. We do have a bit of previous with players coming in desperate to impress in their first game and finding the pace and the physical nature very different.

So most people are agreed on just axing Mame Diouf who's been one of our best players since Kean took over, for Kalinic who was hopeless at Chelsea?

The rest of that line-up I can agree with, just Mame Diouf in for Kalinic.

not a givet fan or kalinic fan at the minute, but we don't have another left back so mame in for Niko and that side looks very good....look better still if Formica/Adam was in place of pedersen. But should be good enough to win 2-1 WBA then.

I agree that I am a little worried about the red card scenario. We do have a bit of previous with players coming in desperate to impress in their first game and finding the pace and the physical nature very different.

It certainly happens and I can see it happeneing here, Jones looks very enthusiastic and is described as a tough tackling, energetic, box to box midfielder. :blink: You can barely challenge for the ball in the prem at the moment without being carded so I am keeping my fingers crossed they have had some briefing about it.

Steven Reids Debut was classic, brought him on 76th min and was sent off in 88th min, still loved him for it though :D

So bringing back one of our best strikers for free on loan & signing a midfielder with decent pedigree....AND the opportunity to go 7th isnt enough?

PATHETIC excuse

We still havent bought anybody Hughesy !

Just loanees, no big name signing as they are just two out of favour loanees, so please dont cream yourself too much.

I'd have taken one signing along with one loanee now and i'd have been happy and considered that as small progress, then backed up in the summer with two further signings and a few loanees. If done right would signify progress.

But what with the squabbling over only £5m being available for fees and wages this January window, how bad is it going to be come the summer if Venky's thought £5m was a lot to pay now.

It certainly happens and I can see it happeneing here, Jones looks very enthusiastic and is described as a tough tackling, energetic, box to box midfielder. :blink: You can barely challenge for the ball in the prem at the moment without being carded so I am keeping my fingers crossed they have had some briefing about it.

Steven Reids Debut was classic, brought him on 76th min and was sent off in 88th min, still loved him for it though :D

I seem to recall an agile Dutch full back suffering the same fate. Oooya

And Flitcroft!

• Backroom

For some reason I'm nervous about tomorrow now, mainly because results went our way there is no pressure and it's a big chance to open a gap it would be typical Rovers to mess it up

For some reason I'm nervous about tomorrow now, mainly because results went our way there is no pressure and it's a big chance to open a gap it would be typical Rovers to mess it up

Nope, it's a new era. Positive football, positive results... up and up! 2-0 to the mighty Rovers. COYB!

Another example of Sky demonstrating their lack of knowledge or effort with regards to us. Our possible starting XI under this weekends match preview is as follows:

Robinson

Salgado - Nelsen - Samba - Givet

EHD - Dunn - Jones - Andrews - Pedersen

Santa Cruz

Funny blush.gif

3 - 0 Rovers. Santa, Niko and Junior rover.gif

ALBION have sold around 1,400 tickets for tomorrow's televised trip to Blackburn (ko 4pm).

The club have now stopped selling seats for the Ewood Park fixture but supporters yet to buy a ticket will be able to pay on the gate in Lancashire.

The Baggies have been granted a 2,800 allocation, priced £10 adults and £5 over-65s/under-15s.

This is from the WBA website, but I think this is pretty poor considering the ticket prices!

Archived